Chapter 125: Immortal Fairy Fairy Ice

Before the auction was over, Jun Xie teleported away from Fengliang City, but he could also feel that several powerful divine senses were placed on him.

Sure enough, when he teleported away from Fengliang City, several figures appeared in front of him and surrounded him.

These people are from the three forces, namely Fu Zong, Ice Palace and Dragon Clan.

"Hand over the dragon ball!" One of the old men in golden robes spoke to Jun Xie with an extremely haughty expression. Seeing that Jun Xie's cultivation was only at the peak of the Emperor Spiritual Realm, the disdain in his eyes was even more obvious.

This person is the Fourth Elder of the Dragon Clan, named Long Wuqing, and his cultivation is at the peak of the Immortal Spiritual Realm, and he also insists on the Dragon Ball that Jun Xie took.

Mo Li and Ling Qingye had been paying attention to what was happening outside. After seeing Long's ruthless appearance, Ling Qingye couldn't help but gritted his teeth and said, "It turned out to be this old man."

"You know him?" Mo Li turned to ask Ling Qingye.

Ling Qingye smiled coldly, and said in a gloomy tone, "The Fourth Elder of the Dragon Clan, one of the most disgusting dragons I have, if I was still at my peak, I would have pulled his dragon tendons right now."

Even though Mo Li's nerves were thick, he could hear Ling Qingye's deep hatred for this person, and frowned, "It seems that there is a lot of hatred between you, but we seem to be unable to defeat him now."

Ling Qingye fell silent, and clenched his hands into fists involuntarily, but his eyes were fixed on Long Wuqing, which were full of sinister and murderous intent.

Long Wuqing also contributed to the death of his younger brother back then.

This was the first time Li Li had seen Ling Qingye like this, but he didn't have any free time to pay attention to Ling Qingye now, and now he was only worried about Jun Xie who was outside.

Jun Xie naturally heard the conversation between Ling Qingye and Mo Li. He raised his eyebrows lightly, looked at Long Wuqing and asked, "Does the Dragon Clan want to be robbers?"

"Dragon Ball should belong to our Dragon Clan, so it's only natural for me to retrieve it now." Long Wuqing smiled coldly.

"Then why didn't you buy it at the auction?" Jun Xie said sarcastically.

"If it wasn't for you, I would have already bought the Dragon Ball." Long Wuqing said in a deep voice, thinking of the previous bidding, he wished he could kill Jun Xie.

This time, their Dragon Clan was humiliated at the Wanbao Pavilion auction.

"Auctioned goods are always bought by those with the highest price. If there is no spiritual crystal, there is no spiritual crystal. You don't need to make any excuses." Jun Xie sneered, glanced at the others with light eyes, and curled his lips, "You are also looking for me Trouble?"

Yang Minghong squinted his eyes, looked at Jun Xiedao, "At the auction, you deliberately bid with people from our Fu Sect, isn't it because you want to trouble our Fu Sect?"

"Why are you so thick-skinned?" Jun Xie glanced at Yang Minghong indifferently. It was clear that people from their talisman sect wanted to buy his god-level talisman at a low price to take advantage of him, but they came to beat him up instead?

"What are you going to do to give us the Heavenly Yin Blood Lotus?" The woman who spoke had a frosty face, dressed in white, with a beautiful appearance, looking at Jun Xie with a hint of contempt in her eyes.