Chapter 64: Get lost

"What method are you going to use to detoxify them?" Yu Zheng asked, staring at Jun Xie's face, as if he didn't want to let go of any change in his expression.

Jun Xie raised the silver needle in his hand, looked at Yu Zheng and sneered, "Didn't you see that I took out all the tools?"

Looking at the silver needle that Jun Xie was holding between his fingers, Yu Zheng's face couldn't help twitching, and he said suspiciously, "Are you sure they won't die if your silver needle is stuck?"

"Life is a matter of life and death, what do you think so much about?" Jun Xie sneered, but it didn't mean that Zheng and Cheng Dongqiu spoke again, and the silver needles in their hands flew out, and then directly pierced three acupuncture points on one of the middle-aged men.

At the same time, Jun Xie also started to activate his aura.

It was only then that everyone noticed that those silver needles had an extremely thin silver thread attached to them. If you didn't look carefully, you wouldn't be able to spot them at all.

If it is used to kill people, I'm afraid it will be hard to guard against.

Jun Xie's fingers were wrapped around the silver thread, and the spiritual energy flowed into the silver needle along the silver thread. The middle-aged man who was originally in a coma suddenly opened his eyes. Then, a mouthful of black blood flowed from his mouth. Spit it out.

I saw that the gray complexion of the middle-aged man gradually improved a little.

Yu Zheng, who originally wanted to blame Jun Xie for acting without authorization, was shocked when he saw that the middle-aged man's physical condition had really improved, and quickly asked Cheng Dongqiu to check on the middle-aged man's physical condition at this time .

Cheng Dongqiu went to check the middle-aged man's physical condition, and found that there was really no trace of toxin. He couldn't help looking at Jun Xie in surprise, and asked, "How did you do it?"

Although he also has a way to suppress the toxins in the body for these people, but he can't eradicate them.

Let alone cleared all at once.

He was really getting more and more curious about Jun Xie.

Jun Xie looked at Cheng Dongqiu indifferently, and said, "Didn't you see it just now?"

Cheng Dongqiu narrowed his eyes and said, "Boy, are you kidding me?"

Only three silver needles were used for treatment, and he believed that he was a fool.

Jun Xie said lightly, "You think too much, I don't have the free time to play tricks on you."

Cheng Dongqiu, "..."

Li Li shook his head and said, "Can't you trust people a little more?"

Both Yu Zheng and Cheng Dongqiu were speechless.

Jun Xie ignored them and started to detoxify the second person.

The more they looked at it, the more complicated the eyes Yu Zheng and Cheng Dongqiu looked at Jun Xie.

"The snake venom has been removed, but if you want their energy to stop losing, then you have to get rid of the culprit first." Jun Xie said.

"The culprit is the seventh-level monster you mentioned just now?" Yu Zheng asked.

After detoxification, now he will no longer despise Jun Xie.

Jun Xie nodded, and said, "I won't participate in the matter of solving the seventh-level monsters."