Chapter 219 - 220

Chapter 219: Mysterious Master

Suddenly there was a bang, and a golden lightning falling from the sky hit Zhuang Luo.

Zhuang Luo's skin immediately turned scorched black, and with his screams, his body also fell to the ground.

Mo Junye flashed, and teleported in front of Zhuang Luo, squinted his eyes, pointed at Zhuang Luo with the tip of his sword, sneered, and said coldly, "Why does your Taoist partner move on? Don't you think so?" Are you clear? With a Taoist couple like you, who wouldn't empathize with others?"

Hearing Mo Junye's words, Zhuang Luo couldn't help being angry.

Mo Junye looked down at Zhuang Luo condescendingly, curled his lips and said coldly, "I don't know how blind Yin Qianchen was back then, and he fell in love with such a trash like you."

Yin Qianchen, "..."

Can you stop talking about him?

Zhuang Luo glared at Mo Junye resentfully, and at the same time spat out a mouthful of blood from his mouth.

"Have you vomited blood from being angry? It seems that your mental capacity is very weak!" Mo Junye blinked, but even though he said so, he looked cheerful.

Mo Li walked over, squinted at Mo Junye, and said, "It's no wonder that a blind and arrogant person like him won't be so angry that he vomits blood when he hears your words!"

Zhuang Luo's face was full of resentment, and he looked at Mo Junye with stern eyes, rolled his body suddenly, and then stood up.

"Do you think he looks like burnt monster meat?" Mo Li pointed at Zhuang Luo and said viciously.

"Just throw him to feed the monsters, I guess the monsters won't eat them." Mo Jun Yeyu said with disgust, "After all, he is smelly and cheap."

"Fox spirit, you are courting death!" Zhuang Luo glared at Mo Junye angrily with a distorted face.

"You cheap, stinky trash, if you dare to say another word of vixen, believe it or not, I will cut off your tongue?" Mo Junye's face became gloomy again in an instant.

"Damn bitch, I'm going to throw you to the territory of the demons outside the territory, and let those demons rape you to death, and then..." Zhuang Luo was talking, but his face suddenly turned red, and he said Before he could get out, a black hand suddenly appeared out of thin air and grabbed his neck.

Zhuang Luo kept struggling, but he couldn't get rid of the black hand that was pinching his neck.

Mo Junye, who originally wanted to do something, couldn't help but pause after seeing this scene.

"Master...Master...forgive me..." Zhuang Luo spat out a few words with difficulty.

Hearing Zhuang Luo's words, Mo Junye couldn't help being a little surprised and said, "What's going on? There's really internal strife, isn't it?"

Mo Li squinted his eyes, raised the corners of his mouth lightly, and said, "This is a bit interesting."

Mo Tianlun, who originally wanted to continue fighting, immediately stopped fighting with Jun Xie when he saw the black hand appear, and then flew to Zhuang Luo with the other four extraterritorial demons.

"My lord, did you come in person?" Mo Tianlun's tone was obviously respectful.

The other four extraterrestrial demons also looked respectful.

Jun Xie, Jun Aotian, Yun Canghao, and Long Huang were afraid that they would have some conspiracy, so when the few extraterrestrial demons moved, they also fell to the ground again.