Chapter 98: Reversing black and white

Li Li listened to what they said, the veins on his forehead almost popped out, his heart was full of anger, his eyes were as cold as frost, it can be seen how angry he is now, he couldn't help but walk out from the corner of the wall, he saw Looking at the people standing in front of him, he said in a gloomy voice, "Have you said enough?"

Jun Xie looked at Mo Li who seemed to want to punch someone, and a smile flashed in his eyes.

Seeing Jun Xie and Mo Li, everyone was startled, and their faces turned pale. In fact, they are all bullying people, and they only dare to speak ill of Jun Xie behind their backs. Fear, dare not even take a breath.

Seeing their reaction, Jun Xie smiled slightly, and said with pursed lips, "It seems that everyone knows my bad name now."

The hands under Liu Rusi's sleeves clenched into fists subconsciously, her face looked a little pale, her body was trembling slightly, and she didn't dare to look at Jun Xie at all.

"I'm in a bad mood right now." Li Li twisted his wrist, squinted his eyes, and said coldly, "When I'm in a bad mood, if I don't vent it, I'll want to kill someone."

"You... do you want to kill people in Lingwu Academy?" One of the female monks pointed at Mo Lidao with a trembling voice, her expression seemed a little frightened, this person was called Guan Leling, she was pretty, and her cultivation was at the peak of the Xuanling Realm, She looked at Mo Li and Jun Xie with tears in her eyes, and her body was trembling non-stop.

When the others heard this, their complexions suddenly changed again.

"If you feel uncomfortable in your heart, then let it out, otherwise I will feel distressed." Jun Xie looked sideways at Mo Li, the corners of his lips curled up slightly, and there was a faint smile in his eyes.

Li Li blinked his eyes. He actually understood the meaning of Jun Xie's words, so he turned his head and looked at the people standing opposite him with a slightly strange expression. The corners of his mouth raised a malicious arc.

Jun Xie stood with his hands behind his back, his white clothes fluttering slightly in the wind, his blue hair like a waterfall, his demeanor was beyond vulgarity like a fairy, and the mask on his face added a bit of mystery to him.

With Li Li's strength, it was more than enough to deal with these people, no matter if it was a man or a woman, they were all beaten up by him.

Some people wanted to run away, but Jun Xie caught them all and asked Li Li to continue beating them.

Among them, Liu Rusi was beaten the worst. Her face was red and swollen, her hair was messed up, and she looked very embarrassed.

After beating up those people, Li Li's mood also improved a bit.

Jun Xie's eyes moved slightly, he turned to look at Mo Li, and smiled lightly, "Are you feeling at ease?"

If you still feel uncomfortable, then you have no choice but to let Li Li continue to fight.

As for those who were treated as punching bags, Jun Xie had no sympathy for them.

Li Li glanced at the people lying on the ground with bruises and swollen faces with some distaste, his expression was as cold as ice for thousands of years, and he said sullenly, "If I hear you say another bad word about my man, next time I will take it directly. Take your lives."

Jun Xie walked slowly to Mo Li's side, his posture was indescribably elegant and elegant, the corners of his lips drew a beautiful curve, and his voice was low and soft, "Okay, it won't matter if they say a few words , if you get angry and break your body because of this, I will feel sorry for you."