Chapter 112: In and Out

Jun Xie discovered that the people living in this inn were all ghosts who had been contaminated with human life. These ghosts were very resentful, so they couldn't enter reincarnation.

After the two talked for a while, they began to rest.

The next day, everyone came to the counter, and the owner of the inn was also there.

Yin Qianchen paid Lingjing, then looked at the innkeeper and asked, "Boss, I want to ask, how far is it from here to the headquarters of the Demon Slayer League?"

Anyone from the Xuantian Continent basically knows where the headquarters of the Demon Slayer League is. Even if they don't know the way, they definitely know.

"Very far!" replied the innkeeper.

"Very far is how far?" Zhuang Luo frowned, "Can't you give us an accurate answer?"

"I don't know, this is the land of the extreme west, and the demons from outside the territory have never come here, and the location of the Demon Slayer League is the extreme east of this place." The innkeeper said plainly.

"Land of the Far West?" Yin Qianchen couldn't help frowning when he heard this. He didn't expect that they would be teleported to the opposite direction from the headquarters of the Demon Slayer League.

The innkeeper turned his eyes to look at Jun Xie, his face moved, his expression instantly became a little weird, and he said with a half-smile, "You'd better be careful, there should be many things that like you."

Jun Xie raised his brows lightly, with an inexplicable emotion flashing in his eyes, he pursed his lips and said, "Thank you for your concern, but those who dare to make up my mind will end badly."

He can kill, and of course he can also kill ghosts.

"There will be a time later!" The innkeeper smiled slyly at Jun Xie.

"It should be that there will be no future." Mo Li said displeasedly. For some reason, he always felt that the owner of this inn was a bit weird, and he didn't like the way the other party looked at Jun Xie.

The innkeeper smiled, and then said, "I told them that my name is Si Yin, and you can call me that too. I believe we will meet again soon."

"Let's go quickly." Zhuang Luo rolled his eyes, then pulled Yin Qianchen out of the inn.

Although Li Li doesn't like Zhuang Luo very much, he agrees with this matter very much, and thinks it's better for them to leave here as soon as possible.

Mo Li also pulled Jun Xie out of the inn behind them.

After they walked out of the inn, the innkeeper, Si Yin, returned to his expressionless expression again.

There was a sudden thump, thud, thud sound in the stairwell, Si Yin looked up, but the stairwell was empty at this time, but he said in a low voice, "It's already dawn, are you going out?"

In the empty stairwell, only the sound of thud thud thud was ringing, but the expression on Si Yin's face changed slightly, and he said, "Their cultivation bases are not low, and you are not as good at night as you are during the day. Great, I know you all like him, but don't worry, they'll be back soon."

The noise in the stairwell gradually decreased a lot, and finally it was quiet again.

Seeing this, Si Yin showed a satisfied smile, but his appearance looked extremely strange, and he muttered to himself, "It's better to be good, but I also like him, how could I let him go?" you......"

On the other side, after Jun Xie, Mo Li, Yin Qianchen and Zhuang Luo left the inn, they started to leave the city, but no matter how they walked, they couldn't find the gate of the city.