Chapter 141: Just passing by

Golden flames burned on Kasi's body. Although Kasi couldn't be killed directly, the Chaos God Fire also burned his body and seriously injured him.

Cass knew that the current situation was not good for him, and after trying his best to break free from the Chaos God Fire, he left in a hurry.

Seeing this, La Baba felt unwilling, but she could only follow Cast, because she was not sure that she would face Jun Xie and Xiao Feng at the same time.

Seeing that Cass and La Baba had left, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

Jun Xie put away both the Divine Fire of Chaos and the Flame of Nothingness, picked up the dropped mask, and walked to Li Li's side.

Mo Li looked at the pale Jun Xie, and felt extremely distressed, but the battle just now was quite thrilling, seeing him very frightened, he asked in a worried tone, "How is your injury?"

"It's not serious, it'll be fine soon." Jun Xie said while running the Chaos Supreme Art to heal quickly.

Ling Qingye also floated over, with her eyelids slightly raised, looking at Jun Xie's face, with her arms folded around her chest, she shook her head, and said, "It's really crazy!"

"Can you shut up?" Jun Xie gave Ling Qingye a cool look.

"Okay, I'll shut up!" Ling Qingye covered her mouth with her hand and blinked at Jun Xie.

Jun Xie, "..."

Xiao Feng took a deep breath, and then walked in front of Jun Xie and Mo Li. When he saw Ling Qingye, he was taken aback for a while, but then he didn't show any strange look, and cupped his hands, "Thank you a few Otherwise, we may all die at the hands of those extraterrestrial demons today."

Mo Li ignored Xiao Feng, his eyes were tightly locked on Jun Xie, seeing that Jun Xie's complexion was still so pale, it was hard to get better, his whole face was gloomy, Ling Qingye looked even more serious. I dare not speak anymore.

Seeing that Mo Li seemed to be in a bad mood, Jun Xie took Mo Li and Ling Qingye and left without saying anything to the people from Jianzong.

Walking into a hill with only dead grass around, Jun Xie stopped, and suddenly reached out to hold Mo Li, looking at his obviously disinterested face, asked in a low voice, "Are you in a bad mood?"

Mo Li looked at Jun Xie's face, pursed his lips, and suddenly stretched out his arms to hug Jun Xie's waist, and buried his head in his chest.

Jun Xie was startled for a moment, then asked softly, "What's wrong?"

"I feel so useless. I can only watch you get hurt every time, but I can't help you with anything." Li Li said in a low voice.

"I don't need you to do anything, as long as you are good." Jun Xie said warmly.

"But I don't like this feeling of powerlessness, I don't know what to do..." Li Li said with a painful expression.

Jun Xie looked down at Mo Li, stretched out his hand to touch his face, lowered his eyes and said in a low voice, "When your strength improves, you will naturally be able to help me when you fight with others in the future."

Mo Li bit his lip, looked up at Jun Xie, and said, "Jun Xie, is there any way you can improve my strength as soon as possible?"

Jun Xie frowned and said, "If you use shortcuts to improve your strength, most of them will lead to unstable foundations in the end, which will not be of any benefit to your future cultivation."

When Mo Li heard this, he immediately became dejected.

Ling Qingye looked at Jun Xie, raised her eyebrows and said, "Actually, I've always wanted to know if your cultivation level has been promoted so quickly, will there be any sequelae?"