Chapter 221 - 222

Chapter 221: Negotiation

The headquarters of the Demon Slayer League was damaged a lot because of that battle, and because they had seen the power of the master and the generals of the heavenly demons from outside the territory, many monks were a little worried.

Fortunately, except for Zhuang Luo, there were no casualties, but Zhuang Luo is no longer a member of the Demon Slayer League, and he has become a traitor of the entire Xuantian Continent in collusion with the heavenly demons outside the territory.

But because of Zhuang Luo's incident, many people in the Extinguishing Demon League also became suspicious of Yin Qianchen, but Yin Qianchen didn't have time to pay attention to them for the time being.

And he can't control other people's thoughts, nor can he stop everyone's leisurely mouth.

The general leader of the Demon Slayer League is called Tie Zhongyi, and his relationship with Yin Qianchen can be regarded as both a teacher and a friend. No matter what other people think of Yin Qianchen, he believes in Yin Qianchen.

In fact, when he saw Zhuang Luo for the first time, he was not very optimistic about Zhuang Luo, but because of Yin Qianchen's face, he didn't say it.

After Yin Qianchen settled Jun Xie and Mo Li, he left with Tie Zhongyi. After all, the extraterritorial celestial demon just appeared in the headquarters of the Demon Slayer League, and they had to discuss how to deal with the extraterritorial celestial demon.

"The extraterrestrial demons are so powerful, can we really stop them from occupying the Xuantian Continent?" The person who spoke was Zhao Wufei, the suzerain of the Extreme West Sect, and his cultivation was at the peak of the Immortal Spirit Realm.

"If the sealing formation can be reopened, then we can try to stop the extraterrestrial demons for decades." Tang Yuan, the president of the formation association, said with a frown.

"It's a pity that I can't find the formation eye now, otherwise I can really try it." Jiang Shuiliu, the head of Tianheng Sect, sighed. His cultivation base is also at the peak of the fairyland.

"However, according to estimates, the sealing formation could last for at least fifty years, so why did it fail early?" Tie Zhongyi rubbed his chin and frowned, "What is the eye of the formation? Can you find another one?" Something to replace?"

Many people didn't know about the use of living sacrifices, including Tie Zhongyi.

But recently there was another rumor that the eye of the sealed formation was actually a newborn baby.

That baby was forcibly snatched from the sacrifice formation back then, and even lost his soul.

Tie Zhongyi is not yet aware of this rumor, so he has not suspected the problem of the formation.

But he didn't know that when he said this, the faces of several people present changed slightly, especially Mo Zhentian, the head of the Mo family, and Dongfang Yuan, the head of the Dongfang family, looked very unnatural.

Yin Qianchen noticed the change in their faces, his eyes flickered slightly, but he didn't speak.

"Actually, there is one more thing that can replace the formation eye." Tang Yuan hesitated for a while, but still couldn't hold back and said, "You should all have heard of the Holy Spirit Orb, right?"

"I've heard of it, and it appeared some time ago." Tie Zhongyi nodded, then frowned and said, "Could it be that the Holy Spirit Orb can replace the eye?"

Tang Yuan nodded, and said slowly, "The Holy Spirit Orb can indeed replace the formation eyes, but..."

"It's just that it has become a master now, isn't it?" Zhou Dashou, the president of the Alchemy Guild, laughed and said, "Do you want to know who is the master of the Holy Spirit Orb now?"