Chapter 225 - 226

Chapter 225: Black Heart Lotus

Hearing this, Tie Zhongyi couldn't help being startled, and then asked, "How do you say that?"

Jun Xie looked at Tie Zhongyi in astonishment, and hooked his lips and said, "Hasn't President Tie heard that the eye of the formation before sealing the formation is a newborn baby?"

"I don't know who you listened to, Mr. Jun?" Tie Zhongyi frowned, "I really don't know."

"Back then, the Mo family was willing to let their descendants go to sacrifice, so how can this kind of righteousness be concealed forever." Jun Xie smiled slightly, and said, "I will not give you the Holy Spirit Orb, but I have a way to let it go." The sealing formation is restarted."

"What way?" Tie Zhongyi asked hastily.

A bad premonition suddenly arose in Yin Qianchen's heart.

"Use a living person to sacrifice to the formation." Jun Xie said indifferently, "The person who arranged the sealing formation back then used a baby with an ethereal physique to sacrifice to the formation, but people with ethereal physique are rare in Xuantian Continent, but I It can be substituted by volume."

"The Ye family used to be a family of formations, and the inheritance is no worse than that of the formations." Ye Juechen glanced at Tie Zhongyi, and said calmly, "If the members of the formations can set up a large sealing formation, I can do the same."

Tie Zhongyi listened to Jun Xie and Ye Juechen's words, but his complexion became a little ugly, and he said, "Using a living person to sacrifice the battle is a very insidious trick, and the people who are sacrificed will probably lose their souls."

Yin Qianchen was thinking about another thing. He looked at Jun Xie and Mo Li, and suddenly asked, "Could it be that the rumor is true? Was the eye of the sealing formation really a baby?"

Thinking of something, Tie Zhongyi's complexion suddenly became even uglier, and he gritted his teeth and said, "I suddenly thought of a possibility. Could it be that the disappearance of Mo Yechen and Dongfang Jing is related to the sealing formation?"

"You're not too stupid." Jun Aotian glanced at Tie Zhongyi, and said mockingly, "The baby who was taken as a sacrifice back then was their son."

"Mo Yechen and Dongfang Jing?" The Dragon Emperor couldn't help being startled when he heard the words, and then said, "I've seen them before."

Everyone immediately turned to look at the Dragon Emperor.

"When did you meet them?" Mo Li couldn't help asking. After all, Mo Yechen and Dongfang Jing are the parents of this body, so he still needs to care about it, although he doesn't have much affection for the pair of parents who have never met. .

"Twelve years ago, I met them in the icy plains of the West Pole, but they were no longer alive at that time." The Dragon King recalled it again, and frowned, "They died in the Into a formation, it seems that some kind of forbidden technique was used, and they were severely backlashed, which led to their death, and then I put their bodies into the deep sea."

Hearing this, Li Li couldn't help feeling a little complicated.

"It turns out that they are all dead, no wonder Aoshen Palace has been unable to find any news about them." Jun Aotian said.

If a person died quietly, it would be really difficult to find any news about the dead person.

"It seems that the rumor is true." Yin Qianchen raised his eyebrows and said, "The people in the formation meeting back then obviously concealed the matter about the formation eye."