Chapter 54: Accept the Challenge

The woman's name is Situ Xiu, and she is the fourth princess of the Cangyuan Empire, and her usual personality can be regarded as domineering.

It has been three years since Situ Xiu entered the Lingwu Academy, and her own cultivation is also at the middle level of the Heavenly Spirit Realm, and because of the praise of those around her, she is self-inflated, and when she sees others accepting high-level tasks, she also forms a group to participate up.

However, her result was very tragic. After entering the Valley of Illusion, she was recruited, and she even made herself so embarrassed.

Situ Xiu's face was distorted due to resentment. She held a long sword in her hand and said viciously, "For the sake of this princess's reputation, you'd better take the initiative to cut off your own tongue and cripple your hands."

As soon as this remark came out, everyone's complexions became very ugly.

Jun Xie looked indifferent, he walked away without even looking at Situ Xiu.

"Stop!" Seeing Jun Xie leave, Situ Xiu's face became more and more ugly, and he stabbed Jun Xie with his sword.

There was still blood on the sword, and Situ Xiu had only one thought at this time, that is, Jun Xie should not be allowed to leave, including everyone else here, otherwise her reputation would be ruined.

For the sake of her reputation, no one who saw the scene just now can leave like this.

With coldness in Jun Xie's eyes, he turned around and clamped the long sword that Situ Xiu stabbed with his two fingers. With a slight movement, the blade had been cut into two by him.

Situ Xiu, who was still in anger, couldn't help being dazed for a moment after seeing Jun Xie's face.

A sneer curled up on the corner of Jun Xie's lips, and he swung his sleeve and shot out a burst of spiritual power, hitting Situ Xiu directly.

"Ah!" Situ Xiu let out a scream, his body flew upside down, and then fell hard to the ground.

Naturally, the others would not foolishly follow what Situ Xiu said just now, so everyone took the opportunity to leave.

Situ Xiu's face was pale, a mouthful of blood sprayed out from her mouth, the pain from her body made her dripping with cold sweat, her eyes stared viciously at the position where Jun Xie was standing just now, but when she looked again at this moment, Jun Xie was no longer there. evil figure.

Even the others have gone far away, and now there is only her and the corpse she killed just now.

...

What happened just now was just an insignificant episode to Jun Xie, and he didn't take it to heart.

Jun Xie went straight back to Lingwu Academy, then went to the mission hall, intending to submit the mission.

Zhuang Tudi had just finished registering for a person who took over the task, when he saw Jun Xie approaching, he was startled immediately, then raised his eyebrows and asked, "Are you planning to give up the task?"

In his opinion, Jun Xie was simply unable to complete the task.

"On the contrary, I'm here to submit the task." Jun Xie smiled lightly, and then took out a phantom spirit flower from the space ring.

Zhuang Tudi couldn't help but widen his eyes, which were filled with unbelievable expressions. He checked the Phantom Spirit Yaohua again and again, and found that it was not fake, so he looked at Jun Xie seriously.

Jun Xie's expression remained unchanged, and he looked at Zhuang Tudi and said calmly, "What's wrong with this phantom flower?"

Zhuang Tudi shook his head, looked at Jun Xie's indifferent appearance, couldn't help muttering in his heart, and said, "Where did you find this phantom spirit flower?"