Chapter 73: It's Really Miserable

After another half an hour, the Tianlong Secret Realm finally opened.

The mountains suddenly trembled a few times, and then, a white light suddenly descended from the sky, and then slowly formed a circle of light.

Looking at the light circle in front of him, Jun Xie couldn't help squinting his eyes. This was actually a tenth-level teleportation array.

The formation is divided into one to ten levels in total, and the level above the tenth level is the holy level, and the higher level is the immortal level and the god level.

Two hundred people stood in the circle of light. A moment later, a dazzling light flashed by, and all the people standing in the circle of light disappeared.

All around is a plain, endless, but the aura flowing in the air is several times thicker than outside.

As soon as Jun Xie stood firm, he sensed a sense of danger suddenly coming from behind, and quickly teleported away from where he was originally standing.

"Go to hell!" Yu Guili slapped Jun Xie on the back with a palm full of spiritual power, trying to sneak attack before Jun Xie could react.

But he still underestimated Jun Xie after all.

Jun Xie's clothes and hair fluttered in the wind, looking at Yu Guili whose face was distorted and turned a little hideous, he curled his lips and said, "You want to attack me?"

"So what?" Yu Guili sneered and said, "You have caused my brother so much misery, how can I let you go?"

"In that case, then I'll play with you for a while." Jun Xie's eyes were like cold stars, his expression seemed extremely relaxed, and he pursed his lips and said, "Let's do it!"

All eyes were on Jun Xie and Yu Guili, and many people hoped that they would lose both. In this way, they would have two less people to compete with them.

The other students of Lingwu Academy also acted as if they planned to stay out of the matter. Although their current identities belonged to Lingwu Academy students, they were actually the children of families from various major forces, and only a few of them were casual cultivators. Enter the Lingwu Academy as an identity.

However, not everyone stopped here to watch Jun Xie and Yu Guili fight, and many people moved away one after another, intending to find the treasures of heaven and earth.

There used to be a real dragon living here, and many monks knew that dragons like to collect treasures the most.

Yu Guili was irritated by Jun Xie's attitude, and thinking of Yu Guiyi's tragic situation, he wished to tear Jun Xie to pieces.

"I must cut off your body piece by piece today." Yu Guili stared at Jun Xie with bloodshot eyes, and before he finished speaking, he attacked Jun Xie again.

Jun Xie sideways avoided Yu Guili's attack, with a cold light in his eyes, he teleported to Yu Guili's back, then flew up, and kicked Yu Guili's back directly .

Bang!

Yu Guili's body fell to the ground hard, like a dog eating shit, and there was a burst of ridicule around him.

"Your movements are so slow and your strength is so weak, how can you fight me?" Jun Xie said mockingly.

Yu Guili's face was ashen for a while, and he hated Junxie to death in his heart, but at this moment he was more shocked. Although the other party's cultivation base was only at the peak of the Heavenly Spirit Realm, his real combat power was better than that of him who possessed the Moon Spirit Realm. People at the top are much stronger.