Chapter 105: Jun Xie Injured

At the same time, Li Li, who was directly brought into the space by Jun Xie, was sitting cross-legged in the center of the palace with a sad face.

At this time, Ling Qingye suddenly floated out of the practice room. Seeing that Li Li was the only one here, he couldn't help but asked in surprise, "Why are you alone? Where's Jun Xie?"

"Jun Xie is fighting with the dead old man!" Mo Li said dejectedly, if his cultivation level were higher, would he be able to help Jun Xie?

"Which dead old man?" Ling Qingye asked subconsciously.

"The dead old man from Xuantian Continent seems to be from the Pill Valley." Mo Li frowned, speaking with disgust, "A group of old and disrespectful guys are still bullying the younger, it is really shameless , but your space is also exposed."

"Even if the space is exposed, it's not a big deal. Only people living in this low-level continent will make such a fuss. Let me tell you that there are actually space storage containers that can hold living things in Xuantian Continent, but they are all Above the holy level, the people in Pill Valley will only think that Jun Xie has a holy artifact of space attribute on his body." Ling Qingye rubbed his chin, gave Mo Li a sideways look, and said, "But the medicine pill The name Gu is a little familiar. By the way, I remember that the Pill Valley existed before I died. I met the people from the Pill Valley ten thousand years ago, but they looked like that at that time. It was very embarrassing, um... At that time, it seemed to be fighting for the strange fire."

"Those old men outside just want to snatch Jun Xie's flame of nothingness." Mo Li ground his teeth, narrowed his eyes, snorted coldly, and said, "If there is a chance, I will definitely take those few A stinky and shameless old man stripped off."

Ling Qingye suddenly looked at Mo Li with horror on his face, and his soul body flew out a few meters away at the same time, folded his arms, and said in a tone full of disbelief, "You... You stripped them, don't you... Do you want to Doing that kind of thing to them...you have such a strong taste..."

Hearing this, Mo Li's expression twisted instantly, and then he gave Ling Qingye a 'pooh' full of contempt, and then snorted coldly, "You are so disgusting, I plan to strip them naked, and then hang them on the city wall Go up, since they are all so shameless, what are they doing with their clothes on?"

Ling Qingye, "..."

Does shamelessness have anything to do with wearing clothes?

But seeing Li Li's ugly face, Ling Qingye had no choice but to suppress the question in his heart.

Mo Li stroked his chin, squinted his eyes, and said, "Besides, I only get hard when I'm facing Jun Xie."

When Ling Qingye heard this, her eyes widened immediately, her soul floated in front of Li Li again, she grinned, and said, "I really can't tell, you both have progressed to this level?"

Mo Li glanced at Ling Qingye lightly, and said, "What's none of your business?"

"I'm just curious." Ling Qingye laughed a few times, and then said quite meaningfully, "Tell me, which of you two will go up and down?"

Mo Li ignored Ling Qingye.

Ling Qingye still said self-consciously, "I guess you must be on top, Jun Xie's physique is only suitable for being on the bottom, tsk tsk, he is so strong on weekdays, but in the end he is not the one who is suppressed .”

The corner of Mo Li's mouth couldn't help twitching, he turned his head to look at Ling Qingye and said, "I think you are the one who is being suppressed, and Jun Xie and I are still in the state of undisturbed Yuanyang, so we have to let you down gone."