Chapter 49: Coffin Beast Fire

Jun Xie raised his hand and rubbed his chin, looking at the coffin in front of him thoughtfully, those talismans were all at level eight, and according to what he knew about the situation in Lingwu Continent, the highest talisman master in Lingwu Continent is only Only at level seven.

Moreover, what Jun Xie really cared about was still around the coffin, there was an eighth-level formation.

Like Talisman Masters, the highest level of formation masters in Lingwu Continent is only level seven.

The array spells handed down from the Lingwu Continent are somewhat different from what he knows, but all spells in the world have different origins and the same destination.

Although Jun Xie didn't know what kind of formation was in front of him, if he was allowed to break the formation, he could still do it.

It's just that the eighth-level formation in front of me is very fierce. If ordinary people approach this place, if the situation is mild, it will only cause a serious illness, and if it is serious, it will shorten their life.

Jun Xie could even feel a strong evil spirit and Yin Qi swirling around, like a small whirlpool, and all these evil spirits and Yin Qi flowed into the coffin through the formation.

Of course, what the Chaos Divine Fire is looking at is not the coffin, but the flames floating at the four corners of the coffin.

The flame was dark red, exuding a faint yang energy, but judging from its trend, it might not be long before it would be wiped out by the vicious formation and the yin energy escaping from the coffin.

"This should be the beast fire." Jun Xie looked at it for a moment before making a judgment.

The strange fire was conceived by the power of heaven and earth, and it is extremely difficult to find. Although there was news of the existence of the different fire in the Lingwu Continent, no one has ever obtained it. The news that the strange fire appeared in the world is also called false.

Both alchemy and tool refining need flames, and no alchemist or tool refining master doesn't want to get strange fire.

But helplessly, they haven't even seen the shadow of a strange fire.

And even if you are lucky enough to meet the strange fire, I'm afraid it will be difficult to tame it.

Because if you don't do it well, you will definitely burn yourself.

Therefore, many people will choose to take the next step and use beast fire to refine alchemy or refine weapons.

Of course, flames can also be regarded as a means of attack.

According to the book records in Lingwu Continent, among the many flames, the beast fire can be said to be second only to the existence of the strange fire.

However, the beast fire is also divided into strong and weak, and it is not easy to obtain the beast fire.

First of all, one needs to find a monster with its own natal flame, and then forcibly extract the natal flame of this monster, and then tame it.

Not to mention the difficulty of taming the flames, even monsters with natal flames are extremely difficult to find.

As far as we know, there are no more than a hundred monks in the Lingwu Continent who have beast fire.