Chapter 183 - 184

Chapter 183: Transformed by the Statue

Si Yin was originally the God of Law, and his real name was Yun Canghao, and he was brothers with Yun Moli, the former God of Stars.

And Mo Li is the reincarnation of Yun Moli, the God of Stars.

"Brother!" Mo Li called out softly, he looked at Yun Canghao with complicated eyes, like yearning and complaining.

Yun Canghao just turned his head to look at Mo Li, then looked away again, and continued to torture Mo Gaotian.

At this moment, a white light suddenly shot out from Mo Junye's body, and the one floating in mid-air was a statue.

Looking up at the statue, Jun Xie couldn't help being slightly taken aback.

Mo Li and Yun Canghao's eyes were also attracted by the statue.

I saw the statue surrounded by a ball of white light suddenly transformed into a man in white.

The man in white had a very delicate appearance, and his eyebrows and eyes were very gentle. He walked slowly towards Mo Junye and Jun Xie. After stopping in front of them, he squatted down and looked at Mo Junye who had passed out. There was a sudden puff, and he smiled lightly, "I didn't expect you to be in such a mess. It seems that there was an accident before, and even the memory was lost."

"Who are you?" Jun Xie looked at the white-clothed man in front of him, feeling a little familiar, but couldn't remember it, and frowned, "What's your relationship with Xiao Ye?"

"Has your memory not fully recovered?" Hearing this, the man in white looked at Jun Xiedao in surprise, "I thought your memory had been fully recovered!"

Jun Xie looked coldly at the man in white in front of him.

"What's the relationship between me and Jun Ye?" The man in white blinked his eyes, looked at Jun Xie and said, "You are Jun Ye's brother, in fact, I should call you big brother, but your memory has not recovered yet , so I’d better wait for your memory to fully recover before calling my big brother.”

Jun Xie, "..."

"Xue Qingyan, why are you here?" Yun Canghao glanced coldly at the man in white, his face became even more gloomy. He hated the person who snatched Mo Junye away.

"I should be the one asking you this question." Xue Qingyan stood up, looked at Yun Canghao coldly, and said, "You annoying guy is quite clever, but It's a pity, Jun Ye still doesn't like you."

"I really want to crush you to death!" Yun Canghao said through gritted teeth.

"You shameless guy, don't pester Jun Ye anymore, even if all the men in the world are dead, Jun Ye won't fall in love with you." Xue Qingyan snorted coldly, looking at Yun Cang Hao's eyes were disgusted, and he said, "And Jun Ye already has a Taoist partner, so give up!"

"Shut up, I know he already has a Taoist partner, so I don't need you to remind me." Yun Canghao's face twisted slightly, resisting the urge to strangle Xue Qingyan to death.

"Since you already know, what are you still pestering Jun Ye for?" Xue Qingyan said angrily, "You are simply more stalking than that Helian Jingtian, but you are both equally annoying. "