Chapter 123: Fierce Bidding

It is actually very worthwhile to buy a thousand-year-old cold jade with 10 million spirit crystals, so some people still refuse to give up bidding afterward.

In the end, Jun Xie called for 30 million spirit crystals before he took a photo of the thousand-year-old cold jade.

The rule of Wanbao Pavilion's auction is that after the item is auctioned, the spirit crystal must be paid immediately, this is also to avoid anyone cheating.

After a while, someone carried the Millennium Cold Jade to the box where Jun Xie and Mo Li were.

Jun Xie's spirit crystal was taken from Ling Qingye's space, because he didn't have so many spirit crystals on him now.

Many people who came to the auction liked to hide their identities, so the person in charge of carrying the Millennium Cold Jade didn't find it strange to see Jun Xie and Mo Li wearing masks.

After collecting the spirit crystals, the people from Wanbao Pavilion left.

After they all left, Li Li finally couldn't help asking, "Why did you buy this thing?"

Jun Xie put the thousand-year-old cold jade into the space ring, and then slowly explained, "The essence extracted from the thousand-year-old cold jade can be mixed with all the elixirs, which will make the elixirs more effective. , and can also be used for cultivation, but it would be wasteful to directly use it for cultivation.”

"Will it be too expensive?" Mo Li frowned.

"Although the price is expensive, it's still worth it." Jun Xie smiled slightly and said, "After the auction is over, I will refine and condense the thousand-year-old cold jade into **, and then you will know how effective this thing is. gone."

Mo Li heard the words and stopped talking, he believed that Jun Xie would not let him suffer.

The auction is still going on, and it gradually started to enter the stage.

During this period, Jun Xie didn't ask for prices to buy anything except for the Millennium Cold Jade.

After waiting for a while, it was finally the turn to auction off the elixir refined by Jun Xie.

Nine-level and ten-level top-grade pills are rare, so this round of bidding is also fierce.

Hearing those people's bids, Li Li felt very excited.

In the end, the top-quality pills refined by Jun Xie were sold for 1.5 billion spirit crystals, and those pills were auctioned off by people from several forces.

After the auction of the top-quality elixir, it took several rounds of commodity auctions before it was finally Jun Xie's turn to draw the god-level talisman.

The people in Wanbao Pavilion also thought about it, and knew how to raise the price higher. When auctioning god-level talismans, they auctioned one after another.

Liang Shan glanced at the flame talisman in front of him, and said with a serious face, "The next item to be auctioned is a god-level talisman."

As soon as this remark came out, the scene suddenly became noisy.

Liang Shan continued, "This is a flaming talisman, which contains the breath of strange fire, but no one in Wanbao Pavilion has seen this kind of strange fire, so it is temporarily impossible to tell what kind of flame it is, but the level of this talisman Our Wanbao Pavilion can be sure, the base price of the Flame Talisman is 100 million spirit crystals, and each bid must not be lower than 10 million."

As Liang Shan's words fell, countless people immediately began to call for the price, which was much more intense than the previous top-grade pill.

When the price of the Flame Talisman was called out to one billion, even Li Lio couldn't help but be a little stunned. How could a Talisman be worth so much Spirit Crystal?