Chapter 77: Elimination of Toxins

Between being devoured and losing his freedom, the Void Flame finally chose to lose his freedom.

After forming a contract with Flame of Nothingness, Jun Xie went straight back to Lingwu Academy, but he didn't see Li Li in the room, so he frowned slightly.

The flame of nothingness was taken into the body by Jun Xie, and he can now communicate with the flame of nothingness.

Jun Xie released the power of his soul, and soon found Mo Li's figure. After seeing that Mo Li was practicing in the training room, he secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

Thinking of the toxins in his body, Jun Xie's eyes flickered slightly. His Chaos Supreme Art has broken through to the second level, but he can try to remove the toxins by himself.

But when detoxifying, he needs an environment where no one can disturb him, so the space contracted by him just now is the best choice.

With a thought of Jun Xie, his figure suddenly disappeared into the room, and when he reappeared, he was in a palace.

Ling Qingye felt a little resentful about Jun Xie's sudden departure before, but when she saw Jun Xie appearing again, she couldn't help but said, "Why did you leave without saying a word?"

Jun Xie glanced at Ling Qingye lightly, twitched the corner of his mouth, and said, "You talk a lot!"

"What do you mean?" Ling Qingye frowned and looked at Jun Xie.

"The meaning is to let you stop talking nonsense." Jun Xie said lightly, "I need a quiet environment, so don't disturb me."

"You..." Ling Qingye pointed at Jun Xie with an angry look on her face.

"Okay, stop talking nonsense, I don't have time to chat with you here now." Jun Xie directly interrupted Ling Qingye.

"What are you going to do?" Ling Qingye was no longer angry, and looked at Jun Xie curiously and asked.

"Detoxification!" Jun Xie said coldly, "Anyway, don't bother me!"

After saying that, Jun Xie walked directly towards a bedroom in the palace.

After entering the dormitory, Jun Xie sat down cross-legged, then slowly closed his eyes, and then began to run the Chaos Supreme Art.

The toxin had already penetrated deep into the bone marrow, and it was not easy to get rid of it, so one can imagine the pain Jun Xie endured while removing the toxin.

It took Jun Xie a full three hours to detoxify. Although the process was painful, at least one of the hidden dangers in his body had been solved.

There were a lot of black spots on Shengxue's white clothes at this time, and a strong stench was also emitted.

And these black body fluids are the toxins that have been removed from his body.

Jun Xie stood up, looking at himself covered in black hair, an obvious look of disgust flashed in his eyes.

Ling Qingye didn't come in to disturb him, so although the detoxification process was painful, it went smoothly.

With a thought, Jun Xie teleported directly into a bathtub.

The bathing pool is inside the palace, and because there is a formation in the pool, the water here is always warm all year round, and the warm water still exudes traces of aura.

Jun Xie first set up a barrier here, then took off his robe and entered the bath to wash his body.

After taking a shower, Jun Xie took out a new set of clothes from the space ring and put them on.