Chapter 115

Si Yin didn't understand why the way they looked at him suddenly became a little weird. Although he felt a little puzzled in his heart, he still let them leave.

No one thought that the final result would be like this, but it was good anyway, at least they all left safely.

Watching them walk out of the enchantment exit that he opened, the expression on Si Yin's face suddenly became a little complicated, his eyes were deep, pained and sad. I still remember when I saw Ye Juechen for the first time back then, Ye Juechen Chen is also wearing Shengxue's white clothes, ethereal as a fairy, as if he can't take his eyes off the world, but he never thought that Ye Juechen would really choose to give birth to a child with Jun Aotian.

Ling Qingye told him everything she knew just now, and now Ye Juechen's life and death are uncertain, thinking of this, Si Yin couldn't help frowning.

Looking up at the cloudy sky, Si Yin felt helpless from the bottom of his heart. It seemed that even if he chose to let go, his heart would still be uncontrollably worried about that person.

A ray of light flashed suddenly, and Si Yin's figure disappeared.

...

After leaving the Wuming City, they flew directly with the sword, so that the speed would be faster.

In the evening, they rested in a wood among the mountains.

There are many monsters entrenched in this mountain range, especially at night, the roar of those monsters is especially loud.

They didn't light a fire, and they were also avoiding attacks from monsters. It would be good to have less trouble.

It was rare for Ling Qingye to leave the space, so naturally he did not plan to stay in it any longer. His soul body was floating on a branch, sitting, looking up at the moon, as if he was meditating on something.

Jun Xie and Mo Li were also sitting on a branch. Mo Li leaned on Jun Xie's shoulder, and suddenly squinted at Ling Qingye, who was very close to them, and said, "That dead face is the same as Jun Xie's father. what relationship?"

"Si Yin once pursued his father, and their relationship should be pretty good." Ling Qingye glanced at Jun Xie and smiled meaningfully, "But his father didn't look at Si Yin, otherwise there would be no Jun Xie now. What's the matter."

"That's true." Li Li nodded and said, "Then a shameless guy deserves no one to love him."

"Master Jun, what's your father's name?" Zhuang Luo looked up at Jun Xie and asked, among the characters he wrote, none of them seemed to be related to Jun Xie.

Although Jun Xie's surname is Jun, he didn't think of going to Jun Aotian because of the big age difference.

And in the original text he wrote, Jun Aotian has a childhood sweetheart, let alone a man, it is impossible to have children.

"My father's name is Jun Aotian!" Jun Xie said calmly.

Both Mo Li and Ling Qingye looked at Jun Xie in surprise, did they just say that?

Didn't we agree to hide it together?

Why did you say hello without even saying hello?

"Master Jun, you really like to joke." Zhuang Luo smiled unnaturally, but thought in his heart that Jun Xie didn't want to tell himself.

Jun Xie smiled lightly, curled his lips and said, "Isn't this joke funny?"

Ling Qingye shook her head and said, "You are not joking, but frightened."