Chapter 56: Being a Blind Man

"Cousin!" Seeing Xu Kefu's miserable state, Xu Keqi was also taken aback, and hurried to the arena to check Xu Kefu's physical condition.

Seeing that Xu Kefu was still alive, Xu Keqi also breathed a sigh of relief.

If Xu Kefu died right away, the Xu family might hold Jun Xie responsible for the murderer, but he would certainly not be able to escape punishment, after all, he was the one who encouraged Xu Kefu to teach Jun Xie a lesson.

He didn't expect Xu Kefu to be defeated. He thought Xu Kefu could teach those two people a lesson for him!

Thinking that Xu Kefu might blame himself after waking up, Xu Keqi couldn't help feeling a little uneasy.

Although they are both young masters of the Xu family, Xu Kefu's status in the Xu family is higher than his.

Xu Keqi carried Xu Kefu on his back, stared at Jun Xie with eyes full of resentment, gritted his teeth and said, "You wait for me, young master!"

After saying this, Xu Keqi walked off the arena with Xu Kefu on his back, and left here.

Jun Xie didn't take Xu Keqi's threat to heart, he stepped off the arena, and then left with Li Li.

Mo Li squinted at Jun Xie, and suddenly sighed, "I played three games and only got 90 points, but you only played one game and got 200 points. It seems that your ability to earn points is much better than mine gone."

And the task of 10,000 points was completed by Jun Xie alone.

Jun Xie stopped, looked at Mo Li and said seriously, "I am your Taoist companion!"

Seeing this, Mo Li also stopped, and looked up at Jun Xie, seemingly puzzled.

"As your Taoist companion, I should earn points to support you." Jun Xie looked at Mo Li, smiled and said, "In the future, I can just leave it to me to earn points."

"So, now you are earning points to support the family, and I am responsible for the beauty?" Li Li stretched out his hand to touch his face, and said with a smile.

"Understanding!" Jun Xie nodded in agreement.

"But, you are prettier than me, obviously you should be responsible for your beauty!" Mo Li blinked and said.

"Then there must be something wrong with your aesthetics." Jun Xie stretched out his hand to pinch Mo Li's chin, looked left and right at Mo Li's face, and said in a very serious tone, "No matter how I look at it, I think your appearance is much taller than that. I look good."

"Really?" Mo Li looked at Jun Xie suspiciously.

Is this person really talking nonsense?

"It's absolutely true!" Jun Xie nodded sincerely.

Mo Li, "..."

All right!

He is blind!

Afterwards, Jun Xie and Mo Li returned to the rented double room.

The aura inside the room was much stronger than the outside, and Jun Xie had already seen that there was a spirit gathering array in these rooms of Lingwu Academy.

And the double room they rented has a first-level spirit-gathering formation.

In addition, there is a spiritual vein at the bottom of Lingwu Academy.

The spiritual energy extracted from the spirit gathering array all comes from this spiritual vein. This is indeed a good place for cultivation. It is no wonder that so many people want to enter the Lingwu Academy