Chapter 35: Someone Frys the Furnace

The forces that oppose the Lingwu Academy naturally have no good end, after all, the person who sits in the Lingwu Academy is a strong man in the Emperor Spirit Realm.

By the time Jun Xie and Mo Li arrived in Tongtian City, there was still half a month left before the enrollment period for Lingwu Academy.

Because Lingwu Academy's enrollment is approaching, Tongtian City at this time has also become much more lively than usual.

On the streets where people come and go, almost all of them are monks, especially young people.

Jun Xie and Mo Li found an inn in Tongtian City to stay temporarily, and then they started to inquire about Lingwu Academy.

When the two were walking on the street, many people looked at them. After all, a person with such outstanding appearance and temperament is always easy to attract others' attention.

There are many shops on both sides of the street, selling all kinds of pills, talismans and spiritual weapons.

Suddenly seeing a group of people watching something in front of him, Mo Li's curiosity was aroused, so he pulled Jun Xie and walked over.

Jun Xie and Mo Li walked through the crowd, and saw several alchemists refining pills, and these alchemists didn't look very old.

What is going on on the stage is obviously an alchemy competition.

"So it's an alchemy competition!" Mo Li blinked and said.

Although Jun Xie said that he was also an alchemist, Mo Li had never seen Jun Xie concocting alchemy.

Jun Xie didn't change his face, and said calmly, "They are refining some of the most basic low-level pills."

A middle-aged man standing next to them heard Jun Xie's words, but couldn't help but enviously said, "Even if they are low-level pills, they are all alchemists, and they must have a bright future!"

In Lingwu Continent, alchemist is a very respected profession, and the speed of earning spirit crystals is also extremely fast.

Mo Li's eyes lit up when he heard the middle-aged man's words. He stretched out his hand and tugged on Jun Xie's sleeve, and said in a low voice, "Jun Xie, you seem to be an alchemist too!"

Although he had never seen Jun Xie refining elixir, he remembered Jun Xie had said such a thing.

Thinking that his Taoist companion was still a promising alchemist, Li Li could not help but feel a little proud.

Judging from the reactions of those people, one can tell that alchemists are very popular.

"En!" Jun Xie nodded.

"Jun Xie, who do you think will win?" Mo Li looked curious.

"It depends on the grade and quality of the pill." Jun Xie raised his brows lightly, and said in a low voice, "If there are no accidents, someone should fry the furnace later."

Mo Li, "..."

After a while, as Jun Xie said, someone really blew up the furnace.

And with the first person starting the fryer, it didn't take long for the second and third to follow...

With a bang, another person blew up the furnace, and this time it was the most serious, because most of the fragments of the furnace flew to where the audience was standing.

Some people had no time to dodge, and were hit by the shards of the cauldron.

There was a murmur of complaints from the crowd.

"What the hell, if you don't know alchemy, don't run up to the competition."

"Whether you can make alchemy or not, if you don't, get out immediately. I'm going to die of pain. I don't know if I've been disfigured..."

"It's simply embarrassing!"

"..."

Because Jun Xie made a timely defense, he and Li Li were not affected.

But the people standing next to them were a bit miserable, and one of them was injured in the face.

The fryer was a young man in a fine attire. Hearing those complaints, his complexion instantly turned red.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com