Chapter 71: Heavenly Dragon Secret Realm

Although Yu Guiyi did not die, he was abolished by Jun Xie, and there was no possibility of cultivation anymore. This result silenced countless mentors, elders and even the dean.

But in the arena, as long as people don't die, it is very difficult for Lingwu Academy to hold those who hurt others accountable.

After all, this rule is still set by Lingwu Academy.

Jun Xie entered the top 100 with his cultivation at the peak of the Heavenly Spirit Realm, and he was in the limelight for a while.

Among the top 100, Jun Xie's cultivation was the lowest, and he was also the youngest, but no one dared to underestimate his combat effectiveness.

And because Jun Xie defeated Yu Guiyi, it really embarrassed the Martial Academy once.

At the same time, among the hundred people, Jun Xie was the only alchemist.

Today, there are still three days before the opening of the Tianlong Secret Realm.

Because Tianlong Secret Realm is quite a distance from Lingwu Academy, they all set off early.

Mo Li looked at Jun Xie, couldn't help but said worriedly, "There must be danger in the secret realm, you must be careful when the time comes, you don't have to care about other people's lives, as long as you don't get hurt anyway."

He has a small heart, and he can only pretend that Jun Xie is alone.

And he didn't have many wishes, he only hoped that Jun Xie would be well.

"If I can't beat it, I can still run. I guess no one can run faster than me." Jun Xie chuckled lightly.

As for the life and death of other people, it really has nothing to do with him.

Since the battle with Yu Guiyi, although many people in Lingwu Academy have mixed opinions on him, most people still think he is cruel and think that he should be expelled from Lingwu Academy.

However, Lingwu Academy has not given him any warnings so far, which surprised Jun Xie.

"If you know how to run, don't be brave anyway." Mo Li exhorted Jun Xie.

"I'm not you. In any dangerous situation, life is the most important thing." Jun Xie stretched out his hand and pinched Mo Li's nose.

Mo Li twitched his lips and said, "But I think with your strength, you shouldn't be afraid of others."

Jun Xie smiled and said, "Okay, anyway, when the time comes, I will definitely come back to find you."

Mo Li slightly nodded reluctantly. The Tianlong Secret Realm will be opened for one month, so he will not see Jun Xie for another month.

After talking with Mo Li for a while, Jun Xie arrived at the gathering place.

Seeing Jun Xie approaching, many people were sizing him up, and then secretly evaluated. After all, after entering the Tianlong Secret Realm, they were all considered to be competitive.

When Wang Huafeng saw Jun Xie, his eyes suddenly became complicated. He walked over and sighed, "You really surprised me."

Jun Xie smiled lightly and said, "Perhaps there will be more things that will surprise you in the future."

The corner of Wang Huafeng's mouth couldn't help twitching slightly, and said, "Then you have to take it easy, my heart may not be as strong as you imagined."

Jun Xie pursed his lips and said, "I don't think you look like a short-lived person."

Wang Huafeng resisted the urge to roll his eyes, and said, "Although you won glory for our alchemy academy this time, I still want to tell you that your character really deserves a beating."