Chapter 151: Old things

You Valley is not a good environment for cultivation. Looking at his current cultivation level, Jun Xie feels a little bit stuck, and just wants to recover his strength quickly.

So Jun Xie decided to leave You Valley.

And Ye Juechen would not let Jun Xie leave You Valley, after all, Jun Xie's current strength seemed to him too weak to be worth mentioning.

Ye Juechen wanted to protect him by Jun Xie's side, and Jun Aotian finally found Ye Juechen, so naturally he refused to leave.

Moreover, his thoughts were almost the same as Ye Juechen's, both felt that the current Jun Xie was too weak to protect himself, so he had to follow suit.

Si Yin had nothing to do for the time being, so he planned to join them in the fun.

Jun Xie thought for a while, then turned to look at Jun Aotian, and suddenly asked, "What happened to Ling Qingye in the end?"

"He was taken away by the Dragon King." Jun Aotian pondered, "Don't worry, he used to be the Dragon King's lover, and the Dragon King shouldn't hurt him."

"Is it just supposed to be?" Jun Xie frowned.

Ye Juechen glanced at Jun Xie, pursed his lips, and said, "Although Ling Qingye's younger brother was not killed by the Dragon Emperor himself, he was also killed by the Dragon Emperor. I only know that what the Dragon Emperor liked at the time was not Ling Qingye is another guy from the Dragon Clan called Long Jingrun, and after Ling Qingye disappeared, the Dragon Emperor started looking for Ling Qingye like crazy again."

"It's scum!" Si Yin couldn't help complaining, "They're all scumbags, there aren't many men as affectionate and righteous as I am now."

"You see one and love the other." Ye Juechen said coolly.

"Where is it?" Si Yin retorted.

"I remember someone asked me to marry him the first time he saw me." Ye Juechen said flatly.

Jun Aotian looked at Si Yin with gloomy eyes.

Immediately, Si Yin felt creepy, his expression changed slightly, and he quickly explained, "I was just joking with you."

Ye Juechen laughed twice, making Si Yin dare not speak out anymore.

Jun Xie secretly thought about his previous behavior, but fortunately, he had never done anything wrong to Li Li, so the scumbag had nothing to do with him.

They left You Valley very quickly, during which Ye Juechen pretended that Jun Aotian didn't exist, and never said a word to him.

As for the matter between the two fathers, Jun Xie is not interested in knowing at the moment.

After leaving the valley, they came to the nearest city named Miaoguang.

Jun Aotian has also recovered his original appearance, his appearance is extremely handsome, his eyes are deep, as mysterious as stars, but his whole body exudes an aura that strangers should not enter.

When the four of them walked into Miao Guang City, they immediately attracted the attention of many people.

With Jun Xie's current cultivation base, he still needs to eat, and it just so happens that Ao Shen Palace also has property in Miao Guang City.

Although Ye Juechen didn't want to have anything to do with Jun Aotian, nor did he want to step into the property of Aoshen Palace, but for the sake of his son's health, he could only bear it helplessly.

Jun Xie wanted to practice in Miaoguang City for a period of time before making any plans. It has been three days since they started to walk out of the secluded valley, and his cultivation base has been promoted from the initial stage of entering the spirit realm to the peak stage of entering the spirit realm. equal order.