Chapter 153: Wen Family Brothers

Jun Xie practiced all night, and was planning to take a rest, and then talk to Mo Li, who was still asleep, although Mo Li might not be able to hear him.

However, just as Jun Xie was about to release Mo Li, he heard an explosion.

Jun Xie felt strange, so he went out to check the situation, and saw thick black smoke wafting from the kitchen. The explosion just now was obviously coming from the kitchen.

Seeing Jun Xie appearing in the kitchen, Ye Juechen felt very embarrassed, hesitated for a moment, and then said with an unnatural expression, "I want to make you something to eat, it's just... It's just that my cooking skills don't seem to be very good. "

He originally wanted to make something for his son to eat, but the recipe seemed to be quite simple, but he didn't expect to be able to fry the pan.

Jun Xie, "..."

This is simply the worst!

Jun Aotian was also standing in the kitchen, silent, actually he didn't know anything about the kitchen.

Otherwise, Ye Juechen wouldn't know how to fry a pot.

Looking at the appearance of Ye Juechen and Jun Aotian, Jun Xie felt a little funny, and said, "Go out and wait, let me do it."

Neither Ye Juechen nor Jun Aotian said anything, which was a bit embarrassing, after all, it is rare to see people who can blow up a large pot into several pieces, so after hearing Jun Xie's words, they walked out silently.

Strong fighting power does not mean good cooking skills.

There were a lot of ingredients in the kitchen, so Jun Xie cooked five dishes, three meat dishes, one vegetable dish, and one bone soup.

It is delicious in color and fragrance!

Four people sat at the dinner table, only Jun Aotian and Ye Juechen had a weird atmosphere.

"It's so fragrant, it looks delicious!" Si Yin looked at the dishes in front of him, and couldn't help licking his lips. With his cultivation, even if he didn't need to eat anymore, he couldn't help being hooked by the dishes in front of him. whetted my appetite.

Looking at the dishes in front of them, Ye Juechen and Jun Aotian were also aroused a bit of appetite.

Si Yin picked up the chopsticks, put a piece of meat into his mouth and ate it, couldn't help but nodded and praised, "Ye Meiren, your son can really go to the hall and go to the kitchen, so he doesn't have to worry about not being able to marry a wife. "

"I already have a wife." Jun Xie said flatly.

"That's right, I forgot that you, a great beauty, already have a little beauty." Si Yin blinked and said.

"Eat your food, or get the hell out of here." Jun Xie glanced coldly at Si Yin, this man really needed a beating.

Everyone couldn't get enough of this meal, and all the dishes were emptied, including the soup.

After eating, Si Yin was forced to clean up the dishes.

Except that Li Li hasn't woken up yet, Jun Xie feels that life is going well now.

Jun Aotian followed Ye Juechen every day, no matter what Ye Juechen said to him that he couldn't escape, he continued to follow Ye Juechen as if he didn't hear it.

And Jun Xie was cultivating, but the later he went, the slower his cultivation would recover.

However, after a month of hard work, Jun Xie's cultivation has also returned to the initial stage of the Star Spirit Realm, but the relationship between Jun Aotian and Ye Juechen has not been eased.