Chapter 48: In the Cave

On the way back, Tsui Keqi still wanted to find the person who attacked him. He told Bei Ji, Zhu Xiao and Yu Zheng about the situation at that time, and even showed them the wound on his back, but no one knew what happened at the time. He didn't see anyone making a move, and Li Li, who was the only one who knew the truth, naturally wouldn't speak out, so the matter could only be left alone for the time being.

And the person who was suspected by Xu Keqi naturally had an ugly face, no matter how difficult Xu Keqi's identity was, no one wanted to please him now.

They were attacked by a group of vampire eagles just now, and they managed to save their lives. In addition to feeling lucky to survive the catastrophe, everyone was also a little tired. Naturally, they didn't have much mind to think about other things for the time being.

However, they have become students of Lingwu Academy, so they still feel very happy.

Mo Li remained silent, he was still thinking about Jun Xie.

However, he felt that Jun Xie should be in no danger. After all, even Bei Ji couldn't find Jun Xie's existence. It was conceivable that Jun Xie still had many trump cards that he didn't know about to defend himself.

I just don't know what Jun Xie is here for?

Did you come here to see him?

Thinking of this possibility, the corners of Li Li's mouth involuntarily raised slightly, feeling very happy.

His Taoist companion is good!

Compared with Li Li's joy, Tsui Keqi's mood is extremely bad at this moment.

Xu Keqi stared fiercely at Li Qi's back, it was all his fault, otherwise how could he be attacked and fell down by someone, and almost became the food of the vampire eagle?

Thinking of the thrilling scene just now, Xu Keqi still feels a little lingering fear.

He didn't think he was at fault, so he blamed Li Lian for everything.

Li Li naturally didn't know that Tsui Keqi was hating him now, but even if he knew, he probably wouldn't care.

After all, some people are not worthy of his concern.

Although Mo Li was always smiling in front of Jun Xie, there was a kind of coldness and indifference in his bones that was comparable to Jun Xie.

...

Jun Xie teleported directly into the depths of the jungle with the Chaos God Fire, and under the glance of his soul power, he clearly learned of the various crises hidden here.

In the depths of the jungle, tall trees block out the sky and block out the sun. There is no light cast on it, and it is almost invisible. The surroundings are full of thorns and weeds are luxuriant.

Jun Xie was still in an invisible state, but Chaos Divine Fire didn't have so many scruples, and even seemed a little eager, as if something good was attracting it.

Seeing the Chaos Divine Fire that was much more active than usual, Jun Xie spoke silently for a while.

Jun Xie followed the chaotic fire, and soon a cave appeared in front of them.

There are many vines twining around the entrance of the cave, and weeds are overgrown in front of it. Jun Xie asked Chaos Divine Fire to burn those obstacles.

In the blink of an eye, the Divine Fire of Chaos burned all the vines wrapped around the entrance of the cave.

Chaos Divine Fire was in front, and Jun Xie followed closely behind.

In the cave, the environment is dark and humid, and there is even an unpleasant smell, which is similar to blood and has a stench.

Jun Xie and Chaos Divine Fire soon came to the end of the cave. Although the environment was not good, it was quite spacious inside. On an obvious high platform in front, there was a pair of red and black coffins.

On the periphery of the coffin, there are also ten yellow talismans with red runes painted on them.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com