Chapter 116: Baby Eyes

Jun Xie originally hugged Mo Li and closed his eyes to rest his mind, but Mo Li suddenly started to move in his arms, and tightly grasped his hand, and when he opened his eyes, what he saw was The picture of Li Li crying.

Seeing that Mo Li's expression seemed to be in pain, Jun Xie couldn't help feeling worried, and quickly called softly, "Mo Li..."

At the same time, Jun Xie also casually set up a barrier to isolate the sound.

Mo Li also seemed to have heard Jun Xie calling his name. After a while, he slowly opened his eyes and felt that there seemed to be water on his face, so he raised his hand to touch it.

Even the eye sockets were moist, Li Li could not help but be startled when he saw the tears on his hands.

"Did you have a nightmare?" Jun Xie looked at Mo Li and asked softly.

Hearing Jun Xie's voice, Mo Li felt a little dazed. He raised his eyes to look at Jun Xie's face, feeling uncomfortable in his heart, and the tears in his eyes burst out again involuntarily.

Seeing Mo Li who burst into tears suddenly, Jun Xie was startled for a moment, obviously shocked by Mo Li's actions, then raised his hand and wiped away his tears with his sleeve, and then asked softly, "What are you doing?" What's the matter?"

Mo Li stretched out his arms and hugged Jun Xie's waist tightly, buried his head in front of his chest, sniffled again, and said in a muffled voice, "I just had a dream..."

"What nightmare did you have?" Jun Xie whispered in Li Li's ear.

Mo Li's mood was very low, this was the first time Jun Xie had seen Mo Li like this since he knew him.

It was also the first time Jun Xie felt such a distressed feeling.

"There is a child who was taken away by others since he was born. The mother didn't even have time to look at him, and the purpose of those people taking him away was to sacrifice. I heard they said that a baby's life was exchanged for Fifty years of peace in Xuantian Continent is worth it..." The further Mo Li went on, the lower his voice became, and he told Jun Xie everything he had seen and heard in his dream just now.

"Sacrifice with a living person?" Jun Xie couldn't help but whispered.

Mo Li let go of Jun Xie, straightened his body, and met Jun Xie's eyes. His eyes were still slightly red, and his eyelashes were stained with tears. He raised his hand, pointed to his heart, and pursed his lips. , said, "Obviously this matter has nothing to do with me, but why do I feel heartache?"

Jun Xie stretched his brows and eyes, stretched out his hand to caress Mo Li's face, the curve of his lips was beautiful and gentle, and said, "You feel worthless for that baby, but you can't do anything about it, but everything in this world can't be fair. .”

Mo Li lowered his eyes and said, "I understand this truth, but I still feel very uncomfortable in my heart."

He didn't tell Jun Xie, in fact, he felt a kind of empathy, but he couldn't be the baby who was sacrificed.

Perhaps the baby who was sacrificed had already died.

Jun Xie hugged Mo Li gently, but did not speak anymore.