Chapter 157 - 158

Chapter 157: Tune the tiger away from the mountain

After laughing, Si Yin suddenly said, "No, since you have successfully stolen the ice lotus root from the Ice Palace once, would that tigress be so stupid as to put the ice lotus root in its original place?"

"The ice lotus root was not placed in the Wannian Ice Room, it was because they moved the ice lotus root after I successfully stole it." Jun Aotian said plainly.

"And how do you know that the ice lotus root is stored in the Wannian Ice Room?" Si Yin was still a little suspicious, "Could this be a trap set by those in the Ice Palace? For example, people who deliberately confuse the outside world with fake ones!"

"Probably not, because I sneaked into the Ice Palace not long ago, and happened to see Immortal Fairy Xuanbing in the dark to check the ice lotus root." Jun Aotian said lightly.

Everyone, "..."

"Why didn't you take out the rest of the ice lotus root after Immortal Fairy Xuanbing left?" Jun Xie turned to look at Jun Aotian.

"Ice lotus root is of no use to me." Jun Aotian said calmly.

Jun Xie, "..."

But ice lotus root is useful to my daughter-in-law now!

"And the entrance to the Wannian Ice Room is in the room of Immortal Fairy Xuanbing." Jun Aotian continued, otherwise why would they have to resort to the strategy of diverting the tiger away from the mountain?

Jun Xie, "..."

It can be assumed that he didn't speak just now.

After discussing for a while, after dark, everyone began to sneak into the ice palace.

Even at night, the Ice Palace is heavily guarded, and many Ice Palace disciples are patrolling nearby.

Jun Aotian, Jun Xie, Ye Juechen, and Si Yin acted separately. He went to the front to make troubles, and they wanted to take the opportunity to sneak into the ten-thousand-year ice room in the Ice Palace to get the ice lotus root.

Just when Jun Xie, Ye Juechen, and Si Yin sneaked into the range of the Ice Palace, the mountain gate of the Ice Palace was attacked by someone. With a loud bang, the mountain gate in front was immediately shattered, and at the same time The people in the Ice Palace were shocked.

Which idiot dared to do anything in front of the mountain gate of the Ice Palace, did he think he had lived too long?

Because the mountain gate of the Ice Palace was suddenly attacked at night, almost all the female disciples who were in the Ice Palace were alarmed.

Those who do it are undoubtedly provoking and slapping the Ice Palace in the face. If the people in the Ice Palace can bear it, they are not worthy of being the super power of Xuantian Continent.

Jun Aotian was dressed in black, with a hideous mask like a dead ghost on his face, standing with his hands behind his back, his long hair fluttering in the wind, in the dark night, he looked very strange and mysterious.

Liu Ruolan fixedly stared at Jun Aotian who was standing in mid-air, and said with a cold expression, "Your Excellency smashed the mountain gate of the Ice Palace with one shot. Could it be that you want to deliberately humiliate our Ice Palace?"