Chapter 135: Listen to him

The three extraterrestrial demons obviously enjoyed the despair on the faces of the two human monks, and their laughter became more and more arrogant.

One of the extraterrestrial demons laughed arrogantly, "Hahaha, human monks are as weak as ants. Seeing the despair on their faces really makes our blood boil."

"It's so perverted!" Mo Qi couldn't help muttering.

"Who's there?" The most powerful extraterrestrial demon swept towards Jun Xie and Li Li's direction with sharp eyes, and simultaneously launched an attack in his hand.

With a bang, the huge tall tree was instantly shattered, and Jun Xie and Li Li, who were standing behind the tree, teleported to another place.

"It's two more human monks." The most powerful extraterrestrial demon looked at Jun Xie and Li Li, and squinted his eyes involuntarily.

"This one looks the best." The extraterrestrial demon who had just laughed at the two human monks stared nakedly at Jun Xie.

"Leave him, and kill all the rest." Another extraterrestrial demon chuckled, "I haven't tasted the taste of a human monk for a long time."

Mo Li looked gloomy, looked at Jun Xie, and sighed, "I think it's better for you to wear a mask."

Jun Xie said innocently, "It's not my fault."

Looking at Jun Xie's face, Mo Li suddenly felt worried. This day, he was molested by several people and even a heavenly demon from outside the territory. What should he say?

The two injured human monks were startled when they saw Jun Xie and Li Li, but then they came to their senses and said quickly, "You two, hurry up and run."

"These extraterrestrial demons are inhumane, let's stop them first, and you take the opportunity to run away."

Anyway, with their current physical condition, they definitely can't escape, so it's better to sacrifice them in exchange for other people's lives.

The extraterritorial celestial demons are the public enemies of their human beings. Naturally, they don't want to see human beings die at the hands of the extraterritorial celestial demons. As for them, there is nothing they can do. After all, no matter how they look at it, they cannot escape.

Hearing their words, the three extraterrestrial demons burst into laughter, their faces full of disdain and contempt.

"You human monks are too naive. I don't know where the confidence comes from to stop us?"

"That's right, I'm telling you, none of you can escape today."

"Hey hey, I'd better take off your clothes obediently, let me have a good time first, maybe I will be happy later, this time I will spare your lives..."

"..."

The two human monks were flushed with anger, and their bodies were trembling slightly, but there was nothing they could do.

Hearing what they said, Mo Li was suddenly annoyed, squinted his eyes, clenched his fists, and said with a sneer, "Jun Xie, burn it for me."

Looking at Mo Li's reaction, Jun Xie couldn't help being amused, and smiled, "I thought you were going to fight yourself!"

Li Li snorted coldly, "Since I can kill them directly, why should I bother?"

Seeing that Jun Xie and Mo Li had no intention of fleeing, the two human monks couldn't help feeling a little anxious.

"What are you still standing there for? Run quickly!"

"We will temporarily help you hold off these extraterrestrial demons, you run quickly."