Chapter 213 - 214

Chapter 213: No Principles

A gust of wind swept Ning Xiaoyu up, accompanied by a woman's screams, and after a while, Ning Xiaoyu's body fell from mid-air, completely in a state of distress.

Mo Junye walked up to Ning Xiaoyu, looked down at Ning Xiaoyu, snorted coldly, and said in an unhappy tone, "Open your eyes and see clearly, this deity is a real man."

Ning Xiaoyu raised her head and looked at Mo Junye with resentment in her eyes.

"If you don't accept it, let's fight!" Mo Junye naturally saw the cruelty and unwillingness in Ning Xiaoyu's eyes, but he didn't care, and said contemptuously, "But if you want to defeat this deity, it is probably impossible for you in your life Yes, not to mention another tens of millions of years of cultivation, even if you are reincarnated as a human being, you will still be defeated by this deity."

Seeing Yin Qianchen approaching, Ning Xiaoyu quickly suppressed the resentment in her eyes, put on a cute and pitiful look, cried until the pear blossoms rained, looked up at Yin Qianchen with watery eyes, and said full of grievances, "Qianchen Brother, I really didn't mean to mispronounce his gender, trust me."

Yin Qianchen hesitated for a moment, then helped Ning Xiaoyu up, and said helplessly, "Okay, you should leave first."

Seeing that Yin Qianchen did not seem to seek justice for herself, Ning Xiaoyu couldn't help but feel resentment and hatred in her heart, but she still looked weak on the surface, her eyes were full of grievances, watching Yin Qianchen bit his lip and said, "Brother Qianchen, I'm in so much pain..."

"We also have alchemists in the Extinguishing Demon League. If you are injured, then go to the alchemists to heal you." Yin Qianchen said without changing his face.

Hearing this, Ning Xiaoyu couldn't help twisting her delicate and pitiful face, gritted her teeth resentfully, turned around and ran away.

"You really don't understand style." Mo Li looked at Yin Qianchen and raised his eyebrows.

"That woman likes to put on a show, do you really think I can't see it?" Yin Qianchen mocked.

Maybe Ning Xiaoyu has a little affection for him, but most of this favor comes from profit.

He is a person who has already died once, how can he trust others easily?

Even Zhuang Luo back then, he didn't fully believe it, but it turned out that he was right, Zhuang Luo was not as innocent and harmless as he appeared on the surface.

Especially in the later investigation, he discovered that Zhuang Luo had intentionally killed innocent people.

And the person who was killed by him has no grievances or enmities with him.

Now Zhuang Luo is still staying in the headquarters of the Demon Slayer League, but his status has changed a lot from before.

Zhuang Luo didn't go out to deal with the extraterrestrial demons, but just stayed in his yard every day, not knowing what he was doing.

The matter of Yin Qianchen and Zhuang Luo's separation was quickly known by the entire Demon Slayer League under Ning Xiaoyu's intentional or unintentional publicity.

Zhuang Luo wished to kill Ning Xiaoyu, but he had no choice now.

"Your choice is right." Jun Xie glanced at Yin Qianchen lightly.

If Yin Qianchen really wants to stand up for Ning Xiaoyu, then Yin Qianchen will definitely be beaten by Mo Junye to the point where he can't get out of bed for three months.