Chapter 55: Dislocation of muscles and bones

There is a referee in the arena, and the referee is a middle-aged man whose cultivation base is at a high level in the Moon Spirit Realm, named Sun Chao.

Jun Xie stood on the arena, his clothes and hair fluttering in the wind, and he turned his head to look at Sun Chao, and asked softly, "I want to ask, is it possible to be on the arena as long as you don't beat the opponent?" Die, how can you fight?"

Sun Chao nodded and said, "Indeed!"

Xu Kefu has been in Lingwu Academy for more than four years. He usually hates others to ignore him the most, because he will feel that others are looking down on him. Naturally, he dare not say anything if his strength is stronger than him. If he is low, then he will definitely make the other party unable to get along in Lingwu Academy.

Although Lingwu Academy has many rules, it does not prevent students from forming cliques here, so even in Lingwu Academy, there are many intrigues.

Xu Kefu saw that Jun Xie didn't look at him directly after he got on the arena, he couldn't help feeling a little angry in his heart, and said impatiently, "Stop talking nonsense, start quickly."

Jun Xie looked at Xu Kefu who was standing opposite him indifferently, his expression remained unchanged.

Sun Chao glanced at Jun Xie and Xu Kefu, and then said in a flat voice, "Since both parties are willing, let's start."

"As a freshman, you shouldn't be so arrogant. Today I will teach you what the rules are. I heard that you beat my cousin. As Keqi's cousin, I will seek justice for him. Anyone who offends our Xu family will not end well." Xu Kefu looked at Jun Xiedao with a dark gaze.

Although Tongtian City belongs to the territory of Lingwu Academy, there are other forces besides Lingwu Academy.

In Tongtian City, apart from the transcendent power of Lingwu Academy, the four major families are the most famous.

The four major families in Tongtian City are the Zhou family in the east of the city, the Wu family in the south of the city, the Shen family in the west of the city, and the Xu family in the north of the city.

And Xu Keqi and Xu Kefu are from the Xu family in the north of the city.

Jun Xie's eyes were like cold stars, and he pursed his lips and said, "You talk a lot of nonsense!"

As soon as these words came out, Xu Kefu became even angrier, and his eyes became more and more ruthless, but he still didn't pay attention to Jun Xie, because he had become a habit of conceit.

Xu Kefu's figure flashed, and he clenched his fist with strong spiritual power, and he was about to hit Jun Xie in the face.

Remembering that almost everyone's eyes were on Jun Xie's face just now, he couldn't help but want to destroy Jun Xie's face.

It's just a little boy, why should he take the attention of those people?

Obviously he is the most dazzling one.

Xu Kefu is not only conceited, but also feels good about himself.

Facing Xu Kefu's attack, Jun Xie turned sideways slightly, then easily dodged, then raised his hand, and slapped Xu Kefu on the shoulder.

Xu Kefu's body was sent flying by Jun Xie's palm, and he rolled several times before stopping.

"Elementary level of the Heavenly Spirit Realm?" As soon as Jun Xie made a move, Sun Chao saw Jun Xie's cultivation level, and couldn't help being surprised to see that Jun Xie easily knocked down Xu Kefu, who had an intermediate cultivation level of the Sun Spiritual Realm.