Chapter 46: Found

The flash of the light whip was too fast, coupled with the current situation, no one could see it clearly, even Xu Keqi himself didn't know what exactly knocked him down.

Jun Xie wanted to show up and take Mo Li away, but at this moment, he suddenly felt an aura stronger than that of the sixth-level peak vampire eagle coming towards him, and he stopped immediately.

Mo Li suddenly glanced in Jun Xie's direction as if feeling something. Others may not have noticed, but he just saw a faint golden light flashing away.

Thinking of his previous feelings again, Li Li raised his eyebrows involuntarily, and suddenly showed a smile in the direction where Jun Xie was.

When Jun Xie saw Mo Li's smile, he was taken aback for a moment, and then curled his lips. It seemed that Li Li had discovered him.

Just when Li Li was still thinking about whether Jun Xie was going to show up, he saw that most of the vampire eagles that were attacking fiercely were killed by a sudden force.

Everyone who saw this scene showed the joy of the rest of their lives, especially when they saw the old man who fell from the sky in front of them, they were even more excited.

"It seems that the elders of Lingwu Academy have come, and we are saved now."

"It's great not to die."

"..."

Everyone came to the old man's side one after another, they were all in a state of embarrassment, and almost all of them were injured.

The old man's name was Bei Ji, and his cultivation was at the peak of the Chenling Realm. He was an elder of the Lingwu Academy. He rushed to the Yunyin Mountain Range immediately after receiving Zhu Xiao and Yu Zheng's distress messages.

And the vampire eagle who originally wanted to attack Tsui Keqi was also killed by Bei Ji, lucky enough to save his life.

Xu Keqi's face was pale, his whole body was trembling, especially the pain from his body made him furious. After standing up, he couldn't help shouting angrily, "Which bastard sneaked up on me just now?"

He didn't suspect Li Li, because Li Li was right in front of his eyes at the time, so only those who stood behind him had the chance to sneak attack him.

With Bei Ji joining the battle, most of the vampire eagles were quickly wiped out. As for the rest, seeing that the human side suddenly became difficult to mess with, they also ran away one after another.

At this time, when everyone heard Xu Keqi's words, they subconsciously looked sideways at him.

Mo Li's eyes flickered slightly, and he didn't show anything unusual. It should be Jun Xie who hit Xu Keqi just now.

Could it be that Jun Xie made the move because he saw that this person was not pleasing to the eye?

It must be, because he also dislikes this person.

Mo Li thought to himself.

At this time, Li Li didn't know that Xu Keqi wanted to use him as a dead ghost just now, and it was precisely because of this that Jun Xie would make a move.

It's just that for a while, no one paid any attention to Tsui Keqi.

"Elder Bei, it's great that you're here." Zhu Xiao walked over and said, his expression seemed to be relieved.

"That's right, it's a good thing you came in time, otherwise these people would have lost their lives." Yu Zheng continued.

"Why would the vampire eagle attack you?" Bei Ji looked at Zhu Xiao and Yu Zheng, frowning and asked.

"We don't know either. These vampire eagles should live in the depths of the jungle, and they usually don't come out easily." Zhu Xiao said helplessly.

"Forget it." Bei Ji waved his hand and said, "Everyone is injured, so let's resettle those monks first."

Zhu Xiao and Yu Zheng nodded and had no objection to this.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com