Chapter 119: Blood Devouring Long Worm

Before Yin Qianchen and Zhuang Luo could open their mouths, Jun Xie continued to say calmly, "Since you have all made up your mind, then we will go separately, three months at the earliest, and the time limit is half a year. If we haven't arrived within half a year Headquarters of the Demon Slayer League, then you should hire someone else."

After saying that, before Yin Qianchen and Zhuang Luo could react, Jun Xie teleported away with Li Li.

As for Ling Qingye, before Jun Xie took action, he had already taken him into the space.

Chuxue's face was full of displeasure, and she complained, "Who are these people, they are really shameless."

Yingyu frowned, "Don't they look down on people from our ice palace?"

Ning Shuang pursed her lips and said, "Forget it, no matter what, the other party is our savior."

Thinking of the extraterrestrial demon just now, she still has lingering fears.

"How can this kind of person have a strange fire?" Chuxue's tone revealed a trace of jealousy.

"Maybe Mr. Jun's luck is too good." Zhuang Luo smiled and said.

"This is a strange fire that has never been born for thousands of years..." Yingyu murmured softly, a gleam of light flashed in her eyes.

Yin Qianchen turned his head to look at Zhuang Luo, an inexplicable strangeness flashed across his eyes, and then he said softly, "It's getting late, we'll rest here for the night, and we'll start our journey tomorrow."

Ning Shuang, Chuxue, and Yingyu had no objections. They were already very tired. Even if Yin Qianchen didn't say so, they actually planned to ask so. Now this situation is exactly what they want.

Zhuang Luo sat beside Yin Qianchen, with a hesitant expression on his face, but he couldn't help but whispered, "Qianchen, what if they don't go to destroy the Demon League?"

Yin Qianchen lowered his eyes, fiddled with the fire with a branch in his hand, and said in a low voice, "He should keep his promise."

"Knowing people, knowing faces but not knowing their hearts, who knows what kind of people they are." Zhuang Luo curled the corner of his lips and said, "And they left like this, there was no room for negotiation, obviously they didn't put us in the right place. From my point of view, I think they didn't want to walk with us at all, so they did this on purpose. They also said that it is best not to offend the people in the Ice Palace, and they still insist on arguing with the people in the Ice Palace. This is not to make it difficult for us ?"

"Okay, although it's not bad to be friends with the people in the Ice Palace, you can't force this matter, and why did you tell them that Mr. Jun has a strange fire in front of them just now?" Yin Qianchen looked at him with a gloomy gaze. With Zhuang Luo.

"You...are you blaming me?" Zhuang Luo suddenly showed an unbelievable expression when he heard this.

"I'm not blaming you, but it's better for fewer people to know about the strange fire." Yin Qianchen said helplessly.

"I..." Zhuang Luo said with an aggrieved expression, "I just had a quick talk just now. When I saw the Heavenly Demon outside the Territory, I didn't think so much, that's why I..."

"Okay, I'm not blaming you, but Mr. Jun and the others may not think so." Yin Qianchen sighed.

"Then what should we do?" Zhuang Luo said with a slightly pale face, "I'm all to blame for this matter, what if Jun Xie took the opportunity to do some shady schemes when he was detoxifying your master?"

"I don't think he would do that." Yin Qianchen smiled and said, "Although his methods are a bit cruel, I can tell that he is not the kind of sinister and treacherous person."