Chapter 106: Don't disgust me

Jun Xie naturally also saw Wu Tianwei's disdainful attitude towards him, but he didn't care, a cold light flashed in his eyes, he curled his lips, and said, "You are the first to attack the newly developed attack talisman Don't you feel honored to have tried?"

As Jun Xie's voice fell, the rune emitting a faint golden light immediately pressed towards Wu Tianwei.

The huge golden rune exuded dazzling light, and it came to Wu Tianwei's body in an instant, and then exploded with a bang.

The power of the talisman blast was golden fire mixed with strands of golden thunder, which looked very strange, but at this moment, Wu Tianwei suddenly felt a sense of danger.

Wu Tianwei's expression changed suddenly, and he hurriedly avoided, but the force from the talisman still hurt his body.

"Old man, you look a bit embarrassed now!" He had wiped off the blood from the corner of Jun Xie's mouth, and looked at Wu Tianwei with a half-smile in his eyes, his tone revealing a bit of wickedness.

He never thought that the previous runes could directly kill Wu Tianwei, but it is still possible to teach Wu Tianwei a lesson who has despised him.

If Wu Tianwei was on guard, the runes probably wouldn't be able to cause Wu Tianwei the damage he is doing now.

I saw that the robe on Wu Tianwei's body had become tattered at this time, and his flesh color had also turned into a scorched black, like a person who had just come out of a pile of carbon ash. It was as if the birds had grabbed at random, and even broke a lot.

Although Jun Xie's rune did not cause any substantial damage to Wu Tianwei's body, it made him so embarrassed and made Wu Tianwei's anger rise to the extreme.

Especially when Jun Xie was still taunting him, which immediately made him lose all reason.

The furious Wu Tianwei shot at Jun Xie again, the sinister look in his eyes was not hidden at all, his face was distorted, looking very ferocious.

Jun Xie knew that Wu Tianwei was so angry that he was irrational, so he became more serious in the battle.

Although Wu Tianwei set up a cage of heaven and earth in the vicinity to seal off this space, Jun Xie was not afraid that he would not be able to escape.

The Primal Chaos Jue practiced by Jun Xie contains the power of space, and he can break through the cage of heaven and earth set up by Wu Tianwei at any time.

No matter how advanced the other party's cultivation was, the space blockade was no obstacle to Jun Xie at all.

Zeng Wei, Zhu Li, and Tian Ji were still watching the battle in the sky above, and they had gradually calmed down from the shock.

Zhu Li hesitated for a moment, but couldn't help but ask, "Shall we help?"

Tian Ji frowned and said, "That kid's fighting power is beyond my imagination, but if we attack him, wouldn't it be a little bad?"

Originally, they were a bit of a bully now, if this matter was reported back to Xuantian Continent, then their reputation of Pill Valley would also be damaged accordingly.

Zeng Wei's face was gloomy, and he said disdainfully, "There's nothing wrong with that, as long as it can put the opponent to death, no matter what method you use, it's right."

Tian Ji didn't agree with Zeng Wei's words, he frowned and said, "Only demons and heretics would have such thoughts."

"But judging from the current situation, the Great Elder is obviously unable to kill that brat." Zeng Wei said in a low voice to Tian Ji, with an unknown light in his eyes.