Chapter 43: The Test Begins

After that, the twenty students who came with Wang Huafeng took out a square box one after another, and asked everyone to go up and draw papers.

After everyone drew the notes, Wang Huafeng said slowly, "The tasks have been written on the notes, and you only have one day to complete them, and the range of activities can only be within this mountain range. If you walk out of this mountain range, the academy will not care about your life and death, and will even cancel your entrance examination qualifications."

"I have a question, what should we do if this mountain range doesn't have what we're looking for?" It was the young man who spoke this time.

This person is called Lin Feng, he has a gentle and jade-like temperament, his appearance is not bad, he is above average, and his cultivation is at the high level of Xuanling Realm.

Wang Huafeng put his hands behind his back, and when he heard Lin Feng's words, he only glanced at him lightly, but he still answered, "Since the academy has given this task and rules, it has naturally taken this into consideration, so don't worry, the note says Everything written is found in this mountain range.”

The people who heard this were also relieved.

After receiving the task note, everyone started to act under Wang Huafeng's signal.

Looking at what was written on the note, Jun Xie raised his eyebrows lightly, his eyes were calm. He needed to find three low-level spirit herbs, which was not difficult for him, after all, he had the power of soul to move the entire mountain range. Cover and then search, finding things can be said to be a breeze.

Fortunately, he has read some books related to spirit grass before, and he has memorized the contents. Although his own alchemy skills are very good, there are still many differences between Lingwu Continent and the Cultivation Continent where he was in his previous life. For example, he doesn't know many of the spiritual grasses that grow in the Lingwu Continent.

However, Jun Xie's talent in alchemy is also extremely high, and he has a photographic memory, so even if he wants to get to know those spirit herbs again in Lingwu Continent, he doesn't think it matters.

Moreover, he will also study the pills by himself and come up with new kinds of pills. Not everyone has this kind of talent.

If Jun Xie's talent was spread, it would definitely cause a sensation.

And Jun Xie is not the kind of person who likes to show off everywhere when he has nothing to do. In addition, he was originally a casual cultivator with no worries, and he was cold-hearted, so in his previous life until his death, no one knew that there was such a thing as him. A peerless genius exists.

It was precisely because there was no concern that after Jun Xie was struck to death by lightning, even if he was reborn in the Lingwu Continent, he was still very calm.

Jun Xie is also used to being safe with things. He thinks many things are just passing by, so there are very few things he really cares about.

As for Mo Li, it was an accident.

I don't know since when, he has been used to Li Li's existence, and even when Mo Li is by his side, he will feel a sense of contentment.

The light in Jun Xie's eyes moved slightly, and he suppressed the thoughts that suddenly surged in his heart, but he still looked calm on the surface.

The three spiritual herbs he was looking for were Hongxia Grass, Clover and Golden Sun Grass.

As Jun Xie walked, he released the power of his soul, and then began to search for these three kinds of spiritual herbs.

Looking at Jun Xie's back, Wang Huafeng squinted his eyes. For some reason, he always felt that there was something weird about this kid.

In fact, he was also present when Jun Xie fought with the shadow guards of the Xuantian Empire's royal family a few days ago, so he paid so much attention to Jun Xie now.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com