Chapter 52: Advanced Tasks

The daily room rental fee of Lingwu College is three credits. Of course, this is the cheapest dormitory, and the relative conditions are also the worst.

Jun Xie inquired. In addition to the small single room, there are also double rooms and small attics that can be rented.

However, it is not so easy to rent a small attic, and one must have made contributions to Lingwu Academy to be eligible.

The so-called contribution is to do things that are beneficial to Lingwu Academy.

It takes six points to rent a double room. Jun Xie looked at the point card in his hand and felt that he had to earn points first.

The students of Lingwu College all took the missions in the mission hall. After Jun Xie asked where the mission hall was, he walked towards the mission hall.

At this moment, many students gathered in the task hall, most of them were newcomers, Jun Xie did not expect to meet Li Li here.

Mo Li also saw Jun Xie, and a look of joy appeared on his face. He hurried over and said cheerfully, "Are you also here to accept tasks to earn points?"

Jun Xie nodded, then looked at Mo Li and asked, "Are you still used to it here?"

Because Li Li's assessment was completed earlier than him, Li Li was admitted to Lingwu Academy yesterday.

"It's okay, but last night when I slept without you by my side, my heart felt empty." Mo Li blinked at Jun Xie and said.

Jun Xie frowned, reached out and rubbed Mo Li's head, and said with a chuckle, "The college doesn't stipulate that students from each department should live separately. We'll rent a double room to live together later."

Li Li smiled and said, "There is no need for this, because I have already rented a double room, you can come and live with me."

Jun Xie raised his eyebrows and said, "You're pretty quick."

Mo Li smiled triumphantly, and said, "Of course, we are Taoist couples, there is no Taoist couple who sleep separately."

A flash of light flashed in Jun Xie's eyes, and he smiled and said, "Then do you know what the couple needs to do?"

Mo Li thought for a while, blinked again, and said, "Are you going to have a baby?"

Jun Xie moved his eyes down, glanced at Mo Li's flat stomach, and raised the corners of his mouth slightly, asking with a half-smile, "Can you give birth?"

Li Li touched his abdomen, fell silent for a moment, and sighed, "I'm a man, so I can't have children."

Jun Xie nodded and said, "Well, I know you are a man."

Mo Li looked at Jun Xiedao quietly, "Since you know, why do you still ask this question?"

Jun Xie raised his eyebrows, raised his lips and smiled, "Of course it's just to tease you."

Mo Li, "..."

Such a bad character, but what should I do if he likes it so much?

Jun Xie stopped joking with Mo Li, and asked instead, "What mission do you want to take?"

"Go and have a look first before making a decision." Mo Liyan stopped, and then pulled Jun Xie into the mission hall.

The mission hall occupies a large area, enough to accommodate thousands of people. When Jun Xie and Mo Li walked in, they saw that many people were choosing missions.

It is also very simple to receive tasks, just register with the steward of the task hall.

Jun Xie and Mo Li walked in the task hall, and they looked at the tasks that were hung up, all of which were divided into levels.