Chapter 53: The Valley of Psychedelic

Jun Xie noticed Mo Li's small movements, and immediately cast his cold eyes towards Liu Rusi, and couldn't help frowning, what's so good about this woman?

No matter in any respect, it is far inferior to him.

Facing Jun Xie's sweeping gaze, Liu Rusi's heart skipped a beat. Looking at Jun Xie's face, she suddenly froze.

"What's interesting, hurry up." Jun Xie took Mo Li's hand, and walked away without looking at Liu Rusi and Liu Wenchang again.

Mo Li let Jun Xie drag him away, and said with a smile, "Of course they are not as good-looking as you."

Jun Xie snorted coldly, squinted at Mo Li and said, "Then why did you stare at that woman just now?"

Li Li blinked and said, "Well, after all, she used to be your fiancée, can I not care?"

Jun Xie raised his eyebrows and said, "Then did you see anything?"

Li Li nodded, looked at Jun Xie's face, and said in a very serious tone, "I have come to a conclusion that that woman's face looks sour and mean, and it doesn't match you at all."

When Jun Xie heard the words, he was secretly happy in his heart, but on the surface he still said indifferently, "So you can still read faces!"

Li Li laughed twice, his face seemed a little uncomfortable, but he still said it as a matter of course, "I don't know how to look, but that woman's nostrils are a bit big, and she looks like the kind of person with upturned nostrils. It's not an exaggeration to be bitter and mean, not to mention that she broke the marriage and made things worse, isn't she the kind of selfish villain who hates the poor and loves the rich, and is only interested in profit, she is even worse than garbage."

Hearing that Mo Li belittled Liu Rusi to the level of trash, Jun Xie felt very happy.

"It's really embarrassing for you. You can still take a second look at such an ugly monster who is not even as good as garbage." Jun Xie said with a fake smile.

"Oh, I don't know if my eyes are polluted, forget it, I'd better watch your eyes and wash them." Mo Li turned his head and stared at Jun Xie's face.

Jun Xie turned to look at Mo Li, and said with a half-smile, "If that woman hears it, I'm afraid she will fight for you."

Li Li raised his chin and snorted arrogantly, "She can't beat me."

"You are the most powerful." Jun Xie couldn't help smiling, and lightly tapped Mo Li's forehead with his bent fingers.

Li Li stretched out his hand to touch his forehead, but he didn't feel any pain. He squinted his eyes and said, "Of course, I'm not as good as you."

Jun Xie couldn't help but chuckle when he heard the words.

After all, it was a high-level task, so Jun Xie went to find out more about the Valley of Illusion before taking action.

The time limit for this high-level task is one month. If it cannot be completed within one month, it will be regarded as giving up the task voluntarily.

However, before the task is completed, other people can also take on the same task. At this time, it depends on who can complete the task faster.

Jun Xie planned to go to the Valley of Illusion the next day, but Mo Li suddenly couldn't go with him, because the instructor of Mo Li's class gathered all the freshmen in their class, and then said what kind of strength he wanted to do The test, so Li Li couldn't walk away for the time being.

Li Li hated it so much.

Jun Xie didn't think it mattered, what he had learned so far about the situation in the Valley of Illusion was definitely not comprehensive, and he naturally didn't want Li Li to follow him into danger.