Chapter 79: Purchasing Spirit Grass

After returning to Lingwu Academy, Jun Xie never went to class again, and Wang Huafeng's attitude towards Jun Xie also changed.

Wang Huafeng is now taking a completely laissez-faire attitude towards Jun Xie.

Jun Xie and Mo Li haven't had a good time shopping since they came to Tongtian City, so they both applied to leave Lingwu Academy.

The students of Lingwu College have the opportunity to go out once a month, and the applications of Jun Xie and Li Li have been approved.

On this day, when it was still early in the morning, Jun Xie and Mo Li left Lingwu Academy.

Of course, it is not impossible for them to leave secretly, but if they are discovered, they may cause trouble again.

However, compared to sneaking around, both Jun Xie and Li Li felt that it was better to be upright.

Walking on the street, the two attracted the attention of many people, especially when they saw Jun Xie, they couldn't hide their astonishment.

Jun Xie is dressed in white clothes, with long hair like ink, and a fair complexion that looks very delicate. His demeanor reveals a peerless elegance, his eyelashes are slightly drooping, his eyes are as bright as stars, and his lips are smiling, which is unforgettable.

Mo Li was wearing a red robe, with exquisite eyebrows and eyes, walking beside Jun Xie, although he looked a little sad, but his appearance was first-class, few people in the world could match it.

"Jun Xie, why are they staring at you?" Mo Li whispered in Jun Xie's ear.

"But why do I feel that they are looking at you?" Jun Xie raised his eyebrows.

"It means I'm good-looking!" Mo Li said with a smile.

"Same reason!" Jun Xie said with a smile.

Li Li blinked his eyes. In fact, they seemed to be quite narcissistic, although it was true.

"Is there anything you want to buy?" Jun Xie turned to look at Mo Li and asked.

"I don't have anything to buy right now, let's take a look first." Li Li shook his head, then smiled, "Anyway, I'm happy with you even if I don't buy anything."

"You are too easily satisfied." Jun Xie looked at Mo Li with a somewhat unpredictable gaze, "Actually, I have always wondered why you like me?"

"I like your face." Li Qiye said without thinking.

Jun Xie, "..."

Mo Li also immediately realized that there seemed to be something wrong with what he said, so he coughed lightly, looked up at Jun Xie, and said affectionately, "Actually, I fell in love with you at first sight, I fell in love with you at second sight, and I wanted you at third sight." Promise with your body."

The corner of Jun Xie's mouth twitched slightly, and said, "Where did you learn that?"

"The script!" Mo Li replied subconsciously.

Jun Xie frowned and said, "Stop reading those unrealistic and exaggerated stories from now on."

Mo Li lowered his head, pouted, and said, "Okay!"

Jun Xie, "..."

Why did he feel that Li Li was very reluctant?

What's so good about those scripts?

It was completely fabricated to deceive people.

It's better to read him than to read the storybook!

Jun Xie wanted to refine some pills for Mo Li to eat, and at the same time, he could improve Mo Li's cultivation faster, but with Mo Li's current cultivation, he could only take level five pills at most.