Chapter 27: Let's Go

I thought that Jun Xie would be unable to resist Jun Xiangyan's attack, but seeing that Jun Xiangyan was easily defeated by Jun Xie in the end, everyone was shocked except Li Li.

At this time, they looked at Jun Xie with a bit of horror. This person can actually defeat the Great Elder?

How can this be?

Jun Xiangyan was lying on the ground spitting blood, and at the same time his cultivation base also dropped, from the elementary level of the Heavenly Spirit Realm to the peak of the Earth Spiritual Realm, the expression on his face was unbelievable.

Compared with the shock of others, Li Li seemed much calmer.

Jun Xie glanced at Jun Zhiyang and the other three elders with cold eyes, curled his lips, and said in a cold voice, "Are you trying to prevent me from leaving?"

Hearing Jun Xie's words, everyone seemed to have recovered from the shock.

Jun Zhiyang's complexion was extremely ugly. Originally, he should be happy and proud to have such a powerful grandson, but this grandson didn't take him seriously at all. Angry, there is currently no way to stop Jun Xie from leaving.

Although his cultivation is at the same level as that of the Great Elder, if there is a real fight, he is no match for the Great Elder.

Even the Great Elder was defeated by Jun Xie, and was even mercilessly injured by Jun Xie, resulting in a direct drop in cultivation, and it was even less likely that he would be Jun Xie's opponent.

At this time, Liu Meixuan and Meng Yufei didn't dare to speak casually anymore, their bodies shrank back.

The weak are afraid of the strong. This is the instinctive reaction of many people, especially those who are greedy for life and afraid of death.

Seeing Liu Meixuan's reaction, Jun Ruoxin's complexion became paler and she couldn't help but gritted her teeth, secretly hating her, did her mother just give up on avenging her?

And her father, who never came to care about her body from the beginning to the end, not even a word of comfort.

Thinking of this, Jun Ruoxin felt aggrieved, but more of it was resentment towards Jun Xie.

Seeing that they didn't speak, Jun Xie smiled lightly, his eyes seemed to have a cold light, and he pursed his lips and said, "But even if you want to stop me, I don't really care, because I can leave if I kill you."

Jun Xiangyan was helped up, his face was as pale as paper, but he looked at Jun Xie with a bit more sinister eyes.

Jun Mingjie was also frightened by the scene just now, but he turned his mind around again, and the way he looked at Jun Xie seemed to have changed a little bit. He was about to speak when Jun Zhiyang's voice suddenly sounded.

"If you dare to step out of Jun's mansion, then don't come back in the future." Jun Zhiyang said angrily to Jun Xie.

Hearing this, Mo Li looked at Jun Zhiyang as if he was looking at a fool. They had already made it so clear just now, and Jun Xie had been expelled from the family, even the name on the genealogy was torn off. , how can this old man speak such idiotic nonsense?

Could it be that people's memory also gets worse when they get old?

Li Li was puzzled, so he asked Jun Xie.

After Jun Xie listened to Mo Li's question, a smile flashed in his eyes, but his tone was light and authentic, "When people get old, their memory is bad, and there will always be some problems with their brains. You have to understand."

"Okay!" Mo Li reluctantly said.

Listening to their conversation, Jun Zhiyang's face was gloomy like dripping water.

Jun Xie didn't intend to pay any attention to them anymore, and said to Mo Li, "Let's go!"

His purpose has been achieved, so naturally he will not stay here again.

Mo Li nodded, seeing Jun Xie turn around and leave, he hurriedly followed behind Jun Xie.

Looking at their leaving backs, Jun Mingjie felt very unwilling, and couldn't help shouting angrily, "You rebellious son, stop for me."

However, only Jun Xie and Mo Li's rapidly disappearing figures answered him, and Jun Xie didn't even look at them again.

Jun Hongze sighed secretly until Jun Xie's figure could no longer be seen.

...

Jun Xie and Mo Li left the Jun Mansion in a very high-profile manner, and they didn't hide anything.

Walking on the quiet path, Mo Li couldn't help turning his head to look at Jun Xiedao, "I thought there was a tough battle to be fought, but I didn't expect that they would expel you from the family after you just said a few words."

Jun Xie smiled, his brows relaxed slightly, and he said, "Maybe it's because their psychological quality is too poor, so they can't stand stimulation."

In fact, when he was talking to them, he secretly used the power of his soul to interfere with their brains, making them more prone to rage, but he didn't intend to tell Li Qiye.

At least for now, he won't tell Li Li about this.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com