Chapter 34: Love is so good

The men in black were immediately enraged by Jun Xie's words, and then launched a fierce attack on Jun Xie, obviously wanting to put Jun Xie to death.

Since the other party wanted to kill him, Jun Xie naturally retaliated against them in his own way, because he always liked to do this, so he directly killed them.

Although these men in black were at the Heavenly Spirit Realm, they were all at the elementary level. Jun Xie easily eliminated them all.

Seeing Jun Xie calmly, the innkeeper killed several people who were obviously higher than him, so he looked at Jun Xie with fear and fear.

As for the other people who came to watch, they looked at Jun Xie not only with curiosity, but also secretly with a bit of probing scrutiny.

Of course, they didn't dare to look at Jun Xie blatantly. After all, there are many people here who are not as good as Jun Xie.

But seeing that there was no more excitement to watch, those who came to watch also left one after another.

The man in Tsing Yi stood up, and he looked quite handsome. He wiped off the blood from the corner of his mouth with his sleeve, and said to Jun Xie, "Mu Tianyun, thank you for saving my life, my lord. Young master's honorable name?"

"I saved you just by the way, who let those guys have brain problems to kill themselves, but if you really want to thank me, you might as well give me something practical." Jun Xie smiled lightly.

He felt that he and Mu Tianyun just met by chance, and he just saved him once again, so maybe they can meet again in the future!

And since the other party said that he would repay his life-saving grace, he would naturally not let go of this opportunity.

It's good not to, it's a fool's behavior, and Mu Tianyun's appearance, one can tell that there is no shortage of spirit crystals.

Mo Li's eyes lit up suddenly, and he nodded in agreement, "Yes, your strength is not as strong as Jun Xie's. Even if we encounter any danger in the future, you probably won't be able to help us. It happens that we are poor now, so I think you are not as strong as Jun Xie." Give us the spirit crystal on your body as a thank you for saving your life this time."

After getting along with Mo Li for a period of time, Jun Xie also discovered that Mo Li is actually a bit of a money fanatic, but no one has too many spirit crystals.

It's just that he still has a lot of spirit crystals on him, so he shouldn't be considered poor, right?

Jun Xie thought about it secretly, he felt that he could still afford to support Mo Li, and Li Li was quite easy to support.

When Mu Tianyun heard the words, the corners of his mouth couldn't help twitching. How could his life be measured by spirit crystals?

Jun Xie looked at Mu Tianyun, frowned and said, "Could it be that you want to tell me that you don't have anything on you?"

Mu Tianyun took a deep breath, looked at Jun Xie and Li Li, and couldn't help crying and saying, "If the two young masters want spirit crystals, it's not impossible, but I don't have many spirit crystals on me right now. Only this million."

With that said, Mu Tianyun handed Li Li an interspatial storage bag, which happened to contain one million spirit crystals.

Seeing that Mo Li took over Mu Tianyun's spirit crystal, Jun Xie's face remained unchanged.

"I only have this bit of spirit crystal left on me." Mu Tianyun said a little embarrassedly, "But I will still remember the young master's life-saving grace, and if there is a chance in the future, I will definitely repay the young master. , when I return to the family, I will definitely send a generous gift to thank you, but I don’t know where the two young masters live?"