Chapter 147: My Son

Hearing this, Si Yin immediately looked at Ye Juechen as if he had seen a ghost. No wonder this person gave him a very familiar feeling, and then he frowned and said, "What's the matter with your hair?"

He remembered that Ye Juechen's hair was obviously black, how could he become like this?

"My mind is damaged, and my hair turns white overnight." Ye Juechen said casually.

Si Yin fell silent immediately.

Ye Juechen glanced at Jun Xie, and pondered, "What's your relationship with him?"

"I don't know when this blizzard will stop. Let's go in first." Si Yin felt the coldness coming from Jun Xie's body, and hurried into the ice cave.

Ye Juechen frowned, and walked in behind Si Yin.

Seeing Li Li who was completely out of breath, Si Yin couldn't help being stunned, and suddenly felt an indescribable feeling in his heart.

Ye Juechen glanced at Mo Li and said, "He is dead, it's just that his lover refuses to accept the fact."

Si Yin murmured softly, "It's only been a few months since we saw each other, how did you become like this?"

Ye Juechen looked at Si Yin and sneered, "Since their relationship is so deep, if one of them is dead, what is the other doing alive?"

Hearing Ye Juechen's words, Si Yin couldn't help sighing, with complicated eyes, and said, "I know you are ruthless and cruel, but I never thought you would be so vicious."

"It's not the first day you know me." Ye Juechen smiled lightly and said indifferently, "The people who hurt me back then didn't end well, and when I saw his face, I couldn't help but want to If others find out about his corpse and his furnace physique, it will only cause countless troubles. Rather than being worried about by a group of people all day long, it is better to die now."

Si Yin put Jun Xie down, looked at his bloodless face and scars, and found that he had lost all his cultivation, his eyes suddenly became gloomy, he pursed his lips, and said, "Ye Juechen, I know you hate Jun Aotian hurt you, but the child is innocent, if you have any resentment in your heart."

Ye Juechen looked at Si Yin coldly, and asked, "What do you mean by that?"

Si Yin looked up at Ye Juechen, a sneer flashed in his eyes, and he said expressionlessly, "If I knew you hated this child so much, then I would have told him the first time I saw him, Tell him not to look for you again, lest he lose his life."

Ye Juechen frowned and said, "Why is he looking for me?"

"Don't you know?" Si Yin looked directly at Ye Juechen.

Ye Juechen's heart skipped a beat when he heard the words, and he suddenly had a bad premonition.

Si Yin looked at Ye Juechen's reaction, but felt a little strange, as if thinking of something, the corner of his mouth couldn't help twitching, and said in surprise

"How is this possible..." Ye Juechen clenched his hands into fists, his eyes suddenly turned red, and his voice seemed to tremble, "Is he my son?"

"Is it entrusted to Ling Qingye to take care of it?" Si Yin asked hesitantly.

"Yes, at that time I did hand over the child to Ling Qingye to take care of me temporarily, because Jun Aotian came here, and I couldn't do anything..." Ye Juechen said painfully, "At that time, I was afraid that he would Kill my child, but when I went to look for Ling Qingye again, I couldn't find him..."

"At that time, Ling Qingye was also unable to protect himself. After he put you and Jun Aotian's child in the abyss of the ice sea, he died not long after, but Ling Qingye's soul also accidentally passed through the space crack. Went to the Lingwu Continent." Si Yin said slowly, "Later, after ten thousand years, the children who were supposed to be in the Ice Sea Abyss ended up in the Lingwu Continent for some reason. Maybe it was fate, sir. Xie met Ling Qingye again."