Chapter 94: Identity suspicion

Although Ling Qingye didn't say much about the Dragon Ball, Jun Xie knew very well that once the Dragon Clan lost the Dragon Ball in their bodies, their own strength would inevitably be greatly reduced.

He didn't know what happened to Ling Qingye in the past, but he had a vague feeling that maybe Ling Qingye's death was so miserable because he didn't have a dragon ball in his body.

Dragons are born with dragon balls.

Each dragon has only one dragon ball in its life, and the dragon ball is equivalent to another heart of the dragon family. Although it will not be easily broken, it cannot be taken out at will.

Once the Dragon Clan loses the Dragon Balls, the lifespan of the Dragon Clan will inevitably be damaged. Not only that, but it will also become difficult to advance in future cultivation, and it will even bring some bad effects to the body.

Although the dragon race is a unique race, if there is no dragon ball, then the cultivation base will never be able to break through to the fairyland, so the dragon race generally does not take the dragon ball out of the body.

After Ling Qingye took out the dragon ball from his body back then, although his strength was affected, he was still in the fairyland, so he was lucky.

It's just that Ling Qingye's cultivation base can never be promoted again, unless his dragon ball returns to his body.

However, Jun Xie did not have Ling Qingye's dragon ball on him at this moment.

So Ling Qingye's Dragon Ball is now missing.

Jun Xie wanted to help Ling Qingye precisely because he knew the importance of the Dragon Ball to the Dragon Clan, and at the same time he was repaying his favor.

If it weren't for Ling Qingye's help back then, the original owner would have died long ago, so he might not have had the chance to be reborn in this body.

In a sense, Jun Xie indeed owed Ling Qingye a favor.

Listening to Jun Xie's words, Ling Qingye felt a little unbelievable, and said, "I really can't see that you are so affectionate and righteous."

Jun Xie didn't bother to pay any attention to Ling Qingye, and continued to silently write the exercises.

Seeing that Jun Xie ignored her, Ling Qingye turned her gaze to Li Li again, and said curiously, "By the way, tell me about your origin."

Speaking of which, he really didn't know about Li Li's origin, but since Mo Li also possessed a special physique, his identity must not be simple.

Mo Li squinted at Ling Qingye and said, "I don't have anything to say about my background."

Because he himself doesn't know where he came from?

Regarding the past, his mind was blank.

"It's really stingy." Ling Qingye rolled his eyes, he didn't know that Li Li was in a state of amnesia, and continued to ask persistently, "Then how did you meet Jun Xie?"

He didn't think that Li Li was very old, so the two of them decided to marry each other so quickly?

Tsk tsk, today's young people are really amazing!

"I was injured and passed out, and then Jun Xie rescued me, so we got to know each other," Mo Li said.

"Then how long have you known each other?" Ling Qingye asked.

Mo Li thought for a while and replied, "It seems that we have only known each other for a few months, but before coming to Lingwu Academy, Jun Xie and I have already established a relationship as a Taoist couple."