Chapter 50: Beauty Misleads People

Mo Li stared at Jun Xie's face for a long while, then shook his head and sighed, "Oh, beauty is misleading!"

Jun Xie, "..."

What does this inexplicable remark mean?

Mo Li couldn't help but reached out and touched Jun Xie's face. The skin was smooth and delicate, and it felt great to the touch. She was really a superb beauty.

Jun Xie, "..."

Is he being molested?

This situation seems a bit wrong!

Li Li blinked, looked at Jun Xie and said firmly, "In order to protect your beauty, I will work harder in the future and beat all those who covet you to death."

Jun Xie couldn't help twitching the corner of his mouth when he heard this, and said helplessly, "Okay, this topic will end here."

Mo Li smiled and said, "But you are willing to go to the Yunyin Mountains for me, I am really happy."

Jun Xie smiled lightly and said, "Congratulations on passing the trial of Lingwu Academy."

Li Li nodded, thinking that he didn't know Jun Xie's situation yet, so he asked, "By the way, how is your assessment going?"

Jun Xie felt that there was nothing to say, so he told Li Li about his assessment in the Alchemy Academy.

After Mo Li finished listening, he said to Jun Xie, "Then you will work hard tomorrow!"

Jun Xie nodded, as if he suddenly thought of something, he looked at Mo Li with deep eyes, opened his lips and asked, "Mo Li, have you ever thought about getting back your lost memories?"

Hearing this, Mo Li was startled for a moment, then frowned and said, "I think it's fine now."

He didn't know why in his heart, but he was somewhat resistant to getting back his memory. Presumably the memories he lost were not very good, and maybe he didn't want to remember them.

In fact, he was also confused before, but after following Jun Xie, he always felt at ease.

So he felt that even if he lost his memory, it was no big deal.

All he wanted now was Jun Xie.

"Well, it's good to be happy with the situation. Anyway, no matter what happens, I will advance and retreat with you." Jun Xie didn't force Li Li to retrieve his memory, he just asked casually.

And he could tell that Li Li was really happy with him.

Hearing Jun Xie's words, Mo Li narrowed his eyes and smiled, his heart was full of happiness, and he curled his lips and said, "One more thing, when those people and I were besieged by vampire eagles in the Yunyin Mountains, how could you Sudden attack on Tsui Hark-ki?"

Regarding the name Tsui Keqi, Li Li still learned about it from other people.

After thinking about it, Jun Xie understood who Mo Li was referring to, and explained, "He wants you to be a dead ghost!"

Mo Li's eyes widened suddenly, and he looked at Jun Xie in a daze.

Jun Xie told Mo Li about Xu Keqi's actions at that time, and after hearing this, Mo Li couldn't help showing anger and said, "Why didn't those vampire eagles eat that damn bastard."

"How about we go and kill him?" Jun Xie looked at Li Li with an angry face, and said in a leisurely tone.

Li Li frowned and said, "Forget it, he is already a student of Lingwu Academy, if he is discovered, I'm afraid we will be in trouble."

In Jun Xie's heart, he didn't care much, the corners of his lips curled slightly coldly, and he squinted his eyes. He originally wanted to use the vampire eagle to kill Xu Keqi, but it was a pity that the old man from Lingwu Academy came a little too soon.

However, if he wanted to unknowingly kill a person whose cultivation base was lower than his, it was actually very simple to do.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com