Chapter 41: College Admissions

Jun Xie put the space ring on his finger, and after inputting spiritual power, the space ring disappeared from his finger, and Mo Li was surprised to see it.

Seeing Mo Li's curious expression, Jun Xie smiled slightly, and then explained, "When I was refining this interspatial ring, I engraved a hidden formation, unless it is someone who has a very high attainment in formation. People, otherwise ordinary monks will not be able to detect the abnormality."

After listening to Jun Xie's explanation, Mo Li couldn't help but said happily, "You really tell me everything!"

Jun Xie smiled, and didn't say anything more. In fact, he still had many things to hide from Li Li, such as his real background.

But there is no rush at this time, after all, their relationship is not that deep yet.

As the day of enrolling students in Lingwu Academy was getting closer, the flow of people in Tongtian City also became more and more, and there was a faintly tense atmosphere.

As the only training academy in the entire Lingwu Continent, it is naturally the yearning place of countless monks, but the number of people who come to sign up is also uneven.

When it came to the college's enrollment day, countless people flocked to the registration office. Fortunately, the college also considered the problem of the large number of people, so each department set up several registration locations.

But even so, there are huge crowds of people in front of every registration office.

The registration fee is 100 spirit crystals, no matter whether you can become a student of Lingwu Academy or not, the academy will not return these spirit crystals.

A hundred spirit crystals are enough to support the expenses of ordinary people for a month, but many monks do not lack these hundred spirit crystals, so they don't care.

And after signing up, one has to pass the college's exam to become a real student of Lingwu College.

The registration period is five days.

"The conditions are still the same as in previous years. How many people will be admitted to Lingwu Academy this time?"

"I remember last time there seemed to be more than 200,000 people who signed up, but only about 9,000 people passed the test in the end, less than 10,000!"

"How difficult is this test?"

"I heard from those seniors and sisters that the entrance examination of Lingwu Academy is unusual, and the questions given are different every year, so it's hard to be sure."

"But the danger is real!"

"..."

The monks who came to sign up were talking about it, and many people had expressions of nervousness or excitement on their faces.

Jun Xie signed up at the Alchemy Academy, and the process went smoothly, while Mo Li could only go to the Martial Arts Academy, because he knew nothing about refining weapons, alchemy, formations, and drawing symbols.

The two left from the registration office of Dan Academy, and they could still hear many people discussing about Lingwu Academy.

Jun Xie and Mo Li went to the registration office of the Alchemy Academy together. After all, there were only a few alchemists, and the conditions for becoming an alchemist were also very strict, so compared with the registration office at the Alchemy Academy, the ones at the Martial Academy The registration office is much more lively. Looking from a distance, there are dense crowds.

Jun Xie had never joined any force in his previous life, and there was no transcendent existence like Lingwu Academy in the Cultivation Continent, so he was somewhat curious about the next so-called test.