Chapter 15: Cave Bones

Jun Xie followed behind Chaos Divine Fire, while Mo Li followed behind him.

After a while, the two finally reached the end of the cave, only to see that the place was already covered with layers of dust, and even smelled of decay.

Jun Xie, who is obsessed with cleanliness, frowned involuntarily, raised his hand, and snapped his fingers, only to see that the place that was originally covered with dust was completely new and clean.

Li Li, who saw this scene, was secretly surprised.

On a futon in front, a pair of human bones were sitting cross-legged, and its owner had been dead for a long time.

In front of the bones, there is a red box.

"Who is this person?" Mo Li asked subconsciously.

"I don't know!" Jun Xie said calmly.

Mo Li, "..."

Jun Xie walked towards the box, but when he was only one meter away from the box, he stopped suddenly.

"What's wrong?" Mo Li looked at Jun Xie in puzzlement and asked.

"There is a formation." Jun Xie narrowed his eyes and said, "And it's still a killing formation."

Although Li Li didn't understand formation techniques, he knew it was dangerous when he heard the word killing formation.

"Then what should we do?" Mo Li frowned.

"Of course it's breaking the formation." Jun Xie said without changing his face.

"Do you know how to break the formation?" Mo Li turned to look at Jun Xie.

Jun Xie nodded and said nothing. After seeing where the eye of the formation was, he directly launched a spiritual attack on the eye of the formation.

A blood-colored light suddenly flashed out, and after a while, the light dissipated, and a pile of powdery objects with bright light appeared on the ground out of thin air. They were spirit crystals that had no energy.

Jun Xie took the red box in his hand and opened it, only to find a red stone the size of a baby's fist inside.

When Li Li saw this, he couldn't help curling his lips, and said a little dissatisfied, "This stone looks a little special in color, and I can't feel the energy at all. Is it necessary to create a killing array?"

If it wasn't for Jun Xie who just knew the formation, they would have been killed by the killing formation when they stepped over.

"This is no ordinary stone." Jun Xie said calmly.

"Is there anything special about it?" Mo Li looked at Jun Xie and asked, "Why can't I see it?"

Jun Xie's hand holding the stone suddenly emitted a faint golden light, and then saw the stone that was originally in his palm floating into the air.

The red stone condensed in mid-air suddenly shone like a flame, and at the same time, the surrounding temperature seemed to be rising rapidly.

There was only a click, and the stone chips splashed, and then what appeared in front of the two people's eyes had turned into a transparent light red fruit.

Jun Xie stretched out his hand, and the transparent light red fruit fell into his hand automatically.

"Have the stones turned into fruits?" Mo Li couldn't help being startled.

"Although I don't know what kind of elixir it is, it should be a high-level elixir that belongs to this space." Jun Xie smiled slightly, "You can study it slowly when you get back."

It is rare to come across a high-level elixir here, perhaps it is one of the real treasures of Tianyun Secret Realm.

Jun Xie put the fruit in his hand back into the box, and then put it in the space storage bag.

Looking at the space storage bag hanging on his waist, Jun Xie suddenly felt that he should find some refining materials and refine another space storage.

This space storage bag was picked up by the original owner from a dead person, and the storage space inside is not large.

For things like space storage, Jun Xie really disliked it.

"Then what should he do?" Mo Li pointed to the bones sitting cross-legged on the futon.

When Jun Xie heard the words, he immediately glanced at Mo Li lightly, and said, "Do you still want to remove that set of bones?"

Li Li quickly waved his hand, as if he had been frightened by something, he shook his head and said, "I don't have any special hobbies, how could I want those white bones?"

"Since you don't want it, why bother with those bones, they are already dead anyway, not to mention, I'm afraid this person was not a good person in life, otherwise how could he create a killing array." Jun Xie said.

Of course, Jun Xie could understand why the other party would do this, after all, the things belonged to him.

However, people die for money, birds die for food.

But sometimes being too greedy can still hurt yourself.

Mo Li thought for a while, his eyes suddenly lit up, he turned his head to look at Jun Xie, and suddenly said, "Jun Xie, do you think this pair of bones is the owner of the secret realm?"

Jun Xie's expression remained unchanged, he glanced at the bones in front of him lightly, and said, "It's not impossible, the owner of the secret realm is very likely to be dead, so others will be allowed in."

Of course, there is another possibility, that is, the owner of the secret realm deliberately used this secret realm to amuse everyone.

But no matter which possibility it is, Jun Xie doesn't care.

After all, his trip was not in vain.

Jun Xie and Mo Li didn't stay in this cave for a long time. They had already got the things, so there was no need to stay any longer.

After putting away the Chaos Divine Fire, Jun Xie teleported out of the cave with Mo Li.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com