Chapter 61: I'll trade with you

Before Jun Xie left Lingwu Academy, he refined a lot of silver needles in his room.

These silver needles can be used to save people, and they can also be used as hidden weapons. If it weren't for his limited resources, he would have already refined some defensive spiritual weapons for Li Li.

It was not the first time for Mo Li to see Jun Xie forging weapons, but he was still very surprised. It's a pity that he didn't have the talent for making weapons.

Jun Xie used Chaos Divine Fire to refine the silver needles. Although the materials were a bit low-grade, the silver needles that were refined in the end could be regarded as a kind of spiritual weapon, and still contained offensive power.

The level of the silver needle is at the third level. If it is caught by surprise and attacked when it is not prepared, even a cultivator in the Heavenly Spirit Realm can be killed.

Of course, this also depends on who uses it.

In the early morning of the next day, people from both classes gathered in a square of Lingwu Academy. Jun Xie and Li Li were right, they were going to the same village next.

Each class is led by two tutors.

Jun Xie's mentors are Wang Huafeng and Cheng Dongqiu, while Mo Li's mentors are Zhu Xiao and Yu Zheng. Jun Xie has met these two people before, but they don't know Jun Xie's existence.

Both classes have the same number of people.

Who will form a team with whom will be determined by drawing lots, and two people form a group.

Mo Li kept thinking in his heart that he must be in the same group as Jun Xie, but unfortunately, God couldn't hear his prayers.

Jun Xie drew number one, while Mo Li drew number five.

Looking at the numbers written on the note, Mo Li had a look of resentment.

"Number Five!" A voice suddenly sounded, "Who is Number Five?"

Li Li sighed deeply, still feeling very unwilling, but he still raised the note in his hand, and wrote a big "five" on it.

Lin Feng, who was still looking for his partner, ran over excitedly after seeing the note that Li Li held up, and said enthusiastically, "Hello, my name is Lin Feng, please give me your advice."

"My name is Mo Li!" After Mo Li replied, he turned his head and looked at Jun Xie with some resentment.

Lin Feng turned his head, his eyes fell on Jun Xie, and he asked curiously, "Student Jun, what's your number?"

Jun Xie didn't speak, but just opened the note for Lin Feng to read.

"Huh, it turned out to be number one." Lin Feng looked at Jun Xie, blinked his eyes and said, "I just saw a note in a woman's hand that also said number one."

"Which woman?" Mo Li asked.

"It's her!" Lin Feng pointed to a woman in a light blue dress.

After seeing the woman's appearance, Jun Xie and Mo Li couldn't help but fell silent.

"Why don't you talk anymore?" Lin Feng turned his head to look at Jun Xie and Mo Li and said, "That woman's appearance shouldn't be bad, right?"

"Why is this happening?" Mo Li looked at Jun Xie with aggrieved expression.

The woman who got number one like Jun Xie was Liu Rusi, Jun Xie's former fiancée.

Jun Xie stared at Lin Feng, and suddenly said, "I'll trade with you."