Chapter 197 - 198

Chapter 197: Find Qi Qi Panacea

"Then you burn them with strange fire." Mo Junye broke up the gust of wind, then turned to Jun Xie and said, "Killing people will destroy the corpses."

"Even if we don't destroy the corpses and wipe out the traces, with our combat strength, we are not afraid of people coming to cause trouble." Although Jun Xie said so, he still released the flame of nothingness, and then let the flames of nothingness destroy the corpses disappear.

Seeing the flame of nothingness that was taking care of the aftermath, everyone in the alchemy guild broke out in a cold sweat. This is the legendary flame!

But Jun Xie ignored them, and said to Mo Junye, "There is enough time wasted, we have to hurry up and get down to business."

Mo Junye had no objection, so he teleported away with Jun Xie and the others.

After they had all left, Zhou Xiaofu patted his chest immediately, only feeling lingering fear, let out a breath slowly, raised his hand to wipe off his cold sweat, and said, "Fortunately, these guys are all gone."

"Xiaofu, where did you go before?" Fu Anhao looked at Zhou Xiaofu and asked.

"It's a long story!" Zhou Xiaofu sighed.

"Then you can make a long story short." Zhou Zhonglu said.

Zhou Xiaofu, "..."

"The strange flame we saw just now seems to be the flame of nothingness." Qiu Yuan frowned, "But there were rumors that the owner of the flame of nothingness fell into the abyss of death, so why did it appear here?"

"That is indeed the Flame of Nothingness. Maybe it is because the opponent is too strong, or there is some chance, so I can leave the abyss of death." Zhou Zhonglu thought for a while.

"I would like to know who is that black-clothed boy who saved our lives?" Fu Anhao said softly, "No matter what, that black-clothed boy is our lifesaver."

"I've never heard of such a stunning young man before." Qiu Yuan shook his head and said.

"That boy in black is very powerful, and I don't know which side of the peerless genius he came from?" Zhou Zhonglu frowned, "And they appeared out of thin air without a sound, just this is weird enough .”

Listening to their conversation, the corners of Zhou Xiaofu's mouth twitched a few times, and he couldn't help but ask, "Can you listen to what I have to say before discussing?"

After everyone heard the words, they turned their heads to look at Zhou Xiaofu in unison.

Zhou Xiaofu stretched out his hand and scratched the back of his head, then slowly began to talk about what happened after he was captured by Mo Junye.

Of course, he just said that Jun Xie is the son of Jun Aotian and Ye Juechen.

He didn't tell them that Jun Aotian was actually the son of Immortal Fairy Xuanbing and Bai Chenli, or that Immortal Fairy Xuanbing and Bai Chenli had a relationship, and he didn't tell them either.

Because he felt that it was better for him to keep this secret in his stomach. If their relationship was exposed one day, they might suspect him.

It was a serious matter, and it would be fatal.

After listening to Zhou Xiaofu's statement, everyone in the alchemy guild couldn't believe it.

"People from Proud God Palace appear here, is there any conspiracy?" Qiu Yuan asked with a look of surprise.