Chapter 227 - 228

Chapter 227: Not good at technology

"Ten years?" Mo Li raised his eyebrows and said, "Actually, we just stayed in the sealing formation for a while, and after we got out, we didn't expect that the outside world has undergone earth-shaking changes."

"When Mo Li fused the soul fragments, he triggered the power of the stars, which caused the formation to mutate." Jun Xie explained slowly, "The time in the formation is many times slower than the outside world. Ten years have passed, but within the formation, less than a quarter of an hour has passed."

"Will the formation also mutate?" Mo Junye couldn't help but wondered.

"You are also a mutation, let alone just a formation." Jun Xie glanced at Mo Junye lightly.

Mo Junye, "..."

He is obviously very normal, where did he come from a mutation?

"You seem to be quite comfortable living here." Li Qi raised his eyebrows with his arms folded.

"Not bad!" Ling Qingye nodded.

Although Ling Qingxi did not lose her soul, there was still a thorn between Ling Qingye and the Dragon Emperor, and the relationship between the two had not been reconciled because of the past ten years.

However, their relationship has eased a little.

As for Jun Aotian and Ye Juechen, although their relationship has eased a bit, Ye Juechen still did not fully accept Jun Aotian after all.

Fortunately, Jun Aotian has enough patience now, so he can slowly chase Ye Juechen back.

And Ling Qingxi and Yin Qianchen didn't know how they did it, but they got on good terms.

At the same time, because Yin Qianchen obtained a kind of strange fire, his cultivation base was directly promoted to the elementary level of the fairyland.

Mo Li rolled his eyes, and then his eyes fell on Mo Junye. His expression looked a little unpredictable, and he smiled and said, "I heard from President Tie that the woman named Ning Xiaoyu originally wanted to give Yin Young Master committed suicide, but Young Master Yin escaped this catastrophe, but you were unfortunately caught."

Mo Junye didn't show any embarrassment when he heard the words. He blinked and said, "You mean that shameless woman, she's already dead to the point where she can't die anymore, and her soul seems to have been beaten by that pervert too." Torn apart."

"Pervert?" Mo Li subconsciously glanced at Yun Canghao.

"There are a lot of male pets, and they are still stalking Xiao Ye. If he is not a pervert, what is it?" Jun Xie sneered.

"I have already sent away those male favorites." Yun Canghao tried to save his image.

"My sister-in-law can only be a person who is clean both physically and mentally. Not only is your body dirty, but your heart is as black as a poisonous snake. You are not worthy of my younger brother." Jun Xie said coldly.

"Do you think everyone is as frigid as you?" Yun Canghao retorted dissatisfiedly, "And after I met Xiao Ye, I never had that kind of relationship with anyone."

"Brother, this is your fault." Mo Li said to Yun Canghao, "A man who guards his body like a jade is loyal to his future Taoist couple. It is the most fair for both parties. No matter how uncomfortable you are, you will definitely hold back, I don't know how flamboyant you were before, so you and Jun Xie are completely incomparable."

"Mo Li is right." Jun Xie nodded, and then said, "From this point of view, your feelings for Xiao Ye are not true love at all."

"Brother, in fact, what you fancy is just Xiaoye's appearance. If he looks ordinary, would you still fall in love with him at first sight or fall in love with him?" Mo Li looked at Yun Canghao, and said in a quiet tone, "Those who like Most of Xiao Ye's people are just because he is good-looking."