Chapter 155 - 156

Chapter 155: To Xueyue City

"Aotian, my younger brother is young and ignorant, can you let him go this time?" Wen Yawen didn't expect such a situatio

n to come to Jun Aotian this time.

The original intention of him coming to find Jun Aotian was actually to ask Jun Aotian if he really had a son, but now the result is obvious, so there is no need to ask again.

"You seem to be begging the wrong person?" Jun Xie raised his eyebrows and said, "The people he offended were my father and me, not my father."

Hearing Jun Xie's words, Wen Yawen felt very embarrassed, and at the same time, his heart seemed to be bleeding when he said "Father".

If he was not reserved at the beginning, then the person standing beside Jun Aotian today would be him?

He couldn't be reconciled, obviously the person Jun Aotian liked at the beginning was himself, but why was he snatched away by Ye Juechen in the end?

"Anyone who hurts Juechen cannot be forgiven." Jun Aotian said coldly, "Offending you is no different from offending the deity."

Jun Xie rubbed his chin, then secretly glanced at Ye Juechen, wondering if his cheap father would forgive his scumbag father.

Ye Juechen's expression was as indifferent as frost, with a cold look in his eyes, he walked slowly towards Wen Yancai, and said in a deep voice, "Wen Yancai, do you know that I have endured you for a long time? Don't say you are young and ignorant, My son is only twenty-one years old now, but you are an old monster who has lived for tens of thousands of years."

When Wen Yancai heard the words, his face instantly distorted. His mouth was covered with blood, but now he looked even more hideous.

Ye Juechen looked at Wen Yawen, curled the corners of his lips, and said with a sneer, "Are you saying that you are a bitch, knowing that I don't like to see you, but deliberately came to me to seek death."

Wen Yawen pursed her lips, lowered her eyes and said, "Young Master Ye, I know that I am sorry for you and caused you to lose your lifespan. If you have any resentment, just direct it at me. Don't embarrass Aotian and me any more. brother."

"Get lost!" Jun Aotian glanced at Wen Yawen with gloomy eyes, his voice was cold and angry. What he was most afraid of and unwilling to mention was that Ye Juechen lost his lifespan in order to save Wen Yawen. thing.

This matter has always been a thorn in his heart, as much as he loves Ye Juechen now, he hates himself back then.

Looking at Jun Aotian's gloomy face, a sense of fear suddenly arose in Wen Yawen's heart, but he was unwilling to give up on Wen Yancai just like this, so he said in a low voice, "Aotian, since I have known you for many years For the sake of it, can you let Yan Cai go for once?"

"No!" This sentence was said by Ye Juechen. He looked at Wen Yawen and Wen Yancai, and said coldly, "He made my son unhappy. Wouldn't it be too much to just leave like this? Is it cheaper for him?"

"What exactly do you want?" Wen Yawen couldn't help asking with some headaches, if he had known that Ye Juechen was here, he wouldn't have come.

"Of course they walked in vertically and walked out horizontally." Si Yin interrupted suddenly.

Jun Xie suddenly looked at Si Yin.

"What's wrong?" Si Yin asked puzzled.

"It's nothing, I just think what you said is pretty good." Jun Xie said flatly.