Chapter 80: Not afraid of them

As soon as Jun Xie and Mo Li walked out of the store, they saw a familiar person walking towards them.

"It turned out to be you!" Xu Keqi saw Jun Xie and Li Li, his expression suddenly changed.

And beside Xu Keqi, there were several people around. After hearing Xu Keqi's voice, they also suddenly looked at Jun Xie and Li Li.

Xu Keqi's face changed slightly, and resentment flashed in his eyes. Before that, Jun Xie beat Xu Kefu seriously, which made him dare not return to the family.

It's just that even though he didn't dare to go back to the family, the members of the family could go to Lingwu Academy to find him.

After the elders in the family learned about Xu Kefu's situation, they scolded and punished him.

Xu Kefu is still lying in the bed and enduring great pain. The elders of the family are trying to find a way. They originally wanted to capture Jun Xie directly, but because they are afraid of the Lingwu Academy, they dare not act in the academy. , and it was rare for Jun Xie to leave Lingwu Academy before, and he also followed the dean and elders of Lingwu Academy, so the Xu family had no chance to contact Jun Xie at all.

Seeing Jun Xie here now, Xu Keqi also had calculations in his heart, and at the same time looked at Jun Xie and Li Li with a dark look.

Jun Xie glanced at Xu Keqi lightly, thought for a while, and then remembered who this person was.

Looking at Xu Keqi with a gloomy face, Mo Li put his arms around his chest, took two steps forward, raised his eyebrows and said, "Are you here to find fault?"

Jun Xie glanced at Mo Li again, but said nothing.

Before Xu Keqi could speak, a young man standing beside Xu Keqi said playfully, "Xu Keqi, are they the ones who made you lose face in Lingwu Academy?"

This person is called Zhou Qi, he looks pretty good, his cultivation is at the peak of the Xuanling Realm, he is twenty-three years old, and he is looking at Jun Xie and Mo Li with playful eyes.

"It's him who caused my cousin to lie in bed and suffer great pain." Xu Keqi stared fixedly at Jun Xie's face, as if he wanted to stare Jun Xie out of a hole.

A cold look appeared in Jun Xie's eyes, and he pursed his lips and said, "If it weren't for the rules of the arena, I would have killed him already."

"How dare you?" Xu Keqi glared at Jun Xie angrily.

"Why didn't I dare?" Jun Xie's eyes darkened, and he sneered, "Since I've done something to you, I'm not afraid that you will come to retaliate against me."

"Aren't you afraid that our Xu family will issue an order to kill you?" Xu Keqi intended to use the power of the Xu family to suppress Jun Xie.

"Whatever!" Jun Xie said calmly.

Another young man standing beside Xu Keqi raised his eyebrows when he heard Jun Xie's words, and said with a smile, "It's even more arrogant than us, which is interesting."

The person who spoke this time was called Wu Qin, he was handsome, he was twenty-three years old, and his cultivation was also at the peak of the Xuanling Realm.

The cultivation talents of these young masters are not the best in the family, so the family will not put good resources on them. Although they are not short of food, clothing and housing, their position in the family is really not good. Going to high school, so they gathered together and lived a life of eating, drinking and having fun.

As for the cultivation, they are not very concerned, because they all feel that they will not be the ones who will support the family in the future, and they might as well live a carefree life!