Chapter 109: I Promise You

"What way?" Yin Qianchen turned to look at Kong Zong and asked.

Kong Zong turned his eyes to look at Jun Xie, the meaning was already obvious.

Mo Li looked at Kong Zong, frowned and said, "Your solution is to ask Jun Xie to help?"

Kong Zong smiled gently, looked at Jun Xiedao, "Young Master Jun, since you have already contracted the Heavenly Flame, you might as well help them, and make them owe you a favor, wouldn't it be great?"

Hearing this, Zhuang Luo couldn't help frowning, feeling unwilling in his heart, the flame of nothingness should belong to Yin Qianchen, even if the other party helped Yin Qianchen's master get rid of the cold poison in his body, it was only natural.

In Zhuang Luo's eyes, Jun Xie is now a robber, but his thoughts are well hidden, and even his pillow man Yin Qianchen didn't notice anything.

Yin Qianchen also seemed to have thought of something, turned his head to look at Jun Xie, and said sincerely, "If Mr. Jun is willing to help, I will definitely thank you very much."

Jun Xie thought for a while, but did not immediately refuse, and said calmly, "I don't know where your master's cultivation is?"

"My master's cultivation was originally at the peak of the fairyland, but he has been suffering from cold poison for thirty years, which has caused his cultivation to fall to the elementary level of the fairyland." Yin Qianchen looked at Jun Xie and said, "This cold poison Also known as the cold of spirit devouring, the poisoned person will feel cold all over his body every time the poison occurs, and the flowing blood is as cold as ice, and this poison will also devour the spiritual power in the poisoned person's body all the time."

So his master has not only made no progress in his cultivation for so many years, he is even regressing.

"It turned out to be the spirit-eating cold, which is one of the top ten strange poisons in Xuantian Continent." Kong Zong couldn't help but said in surprise, "And I heard that this kind of cold poison has extremely strong vitality, and it can be absorbed in the body continuously. Keep multiplying, if you are not careful, you will be contaminated."

"It's not easy for your master to live to this day. If it was someone with a relatively low cultivation level, I'm afraid he would have been tortured to death by this cold poison." Yuan Tianfeng sighed, showing a bit of pity , looked at Yin Qianchen and said, "Your master has been poisoned for too long, and the toxin probably has penetrated into the bone marrow. Now even if there is a strange fire, it may not be able to completely remove the toxin in his body."

"My current cultivation base is only at the peak of the Emperor Spirit Realm, but your master's cultivation base is at the initial stage of the Immortal Spirit Realm. If I use different fires to detoxify your master, if I can't control it well, then I will There will be danger." Jun Xie looked at Yin Qianchen and said coldly, "Although I can control the strange fire, your master should not be able to control the cold poison in his body, right?"

When controlling the different fire, one needs to use spiritual power, and once the different fire encounters the cold poison, then his spiritual power is very likely to be contaminated with the cold poison.

Jun Xie is a poison refiner himself, and knows that some strange poisons can be transmitted through spiritual power or even air.

"So my idea is to match the different fire with the elixir." Yin Qianchen said in a slightly lower voice, "I will refine the elixir to temporarily suppress the cold poison in Master's body, and then Mr. Jun can take the opportunity to use the different fire to give my master Detoxification."