Chapter 245 - 247

Chapter 245: He yelled at me again

"It's very exciting, but I think he looks like he's about to explode with anger." Mo Li whispered in Jun Xie's ear.

"It deserves it!" Jun Xie said without changing his face, "The marriage line between him and Immortal Fairy Xuanbing is almost completely broken. Even in the next life, it is estimated that he and Immortal Fairy Xuanbing are impossible."

"Is it that serious?" Mo Li couldn't help asking.

Jun Xie turned his head to look at Mo Li, and said with a smile, "It's actually hard to say clearly about the marriage, but I think Immortal Fairy Xuanbing really has no feelings for Bai Chenli, if there is no miracle, then It's really over between them."

"Will it continue into the next life?" Mo Li raised his eyebrows.

"Isn't it the same soul after reincarnation?" Jun Xie smiled.

"That's right." Mo Li nodded.

Bai Lianhua's complexion was extremely ugly, she could no longer pretend to be weak at this time, she glanced at Jun Xie viciously, gritted her teeth and said, "Why are you going against me?"

"My deity has already told you just now that ruining a marriage will never allow you to be reborn forever." Jun Xie smiled slightly, but with a cold gleam in his eyes, he pursed his lips and said, "Speaking of which, if you didn't get in the way and make tricks If Bai Chenli were to marry you, Immortal Fairy Xuanbing and Bai Chenli would have been married long ago, and perhaps there would be no Proud God Palace later on, but in fact, you were also the murderer who indirectly killed everyone in the Qingguang Sect."

"What does their matter have anything to do with me?" Jun Aotian frowned, slightly dissatisfied, "And the matter between them, don't always bring it on me."

Jun Xie turned his head to look at Jun Aotian, raised the corners of his lips, and smiled, "Father, if you hadn't become an orphan without father and mother, then Aoshen Palace would definitely not exist, and the number of times you were hunted down It will also be less, maybe you won't meet Wen Yawen, and in this way, there won't be so many bad things happening between you and your father."

Most importantly, he will find Li Qi sooner.

He will be reincarnated in the Lingwu Continent, completely from Mo Junye's hand, and according to the original development, neither he nor Li Li will suffer any pain.

It's a pity that because of Bai Lianhua, the original track of this world almost collapsed, that's why Li Li suffered so much.

At the same time, it also changed the fate of Immortal Fairy Xuanbing and Bai Chenli,

In fact, Bai Lianhua's cultivation is not high, after living for so many years, her current cultivation is only at the peak of Dao Lingjing.

And the reason why Bai Lianhua has such a great ability to change their fate is entirely because Bai Lianhua's soul also comes from another world.

The difference from Zhuang Luo and Ning Xiaoyu is that Bai Lianhua traveled here since she was a child, but Bai Lianhua, Zhuang Luo and Ning Xiaoyu all come from the same space, but the time they traveled over is a bit divergent. tens of thousands of years apart.

Listening to their words, everyone saw that Jun Aotian was the son of Immortal Fairy Xuanbing and Bai Chenli.

Bai Yusen's face turned pale slightly, as if he couldn't believe what he saw.

"Hearing what you said, this woman is really capable!" Mo Li raised his eyebrows lightly.

"Don't underestimate any living being. Sometimes an insignificant person can bring about huge changes in things," Jun Xie said.