Chapter 118: Parting ways

Hearing what Jun Xie and Li Li said, Shi Shabi's eyelids couldn't help twitching, and he felt a chill down his back. They don't really want to dissect him, do they?

"But won't it be a little bloody?" Mo Li frowned, "And when the knife is cut, the blood in the body is sprayed out, how dirty it must be!"

"Yes, yes, it's very dirty!" Oh Shishabi hurriedly said with a pale face, if he was really dissected alive, then he would definitely die with regret.

At this time, Yin Qianchen, Zhuang Luo and Ling Qingye also arrived.

"Extraterritorial demon?" Yin Qianchen's eyes fell on Oh Shishabi, and he couldn't help frowning.

Ling Qingye looked at Shishabi curiously, blinked her eyes, and said, "Is this an extraterritorial celestial demon? It doesn't seem to be anything special!"

Ning Shuang looked at Yin Qianchen and Zhuang Luo, and a look of surprise flashed in her eyes. She hesitated for a moment, and then asked, "Are you alchemist Yin and Mr. Zhuang?"

Yin Qianchen is quite famous in the Xuantian Continent, but he is young but not only has a high level of cultivation, he is also a well-known ninth-level alchemist.

As Yin Qianchen's Taoist companion, Zhuang Luo will naturally receive everyone's attention.

"Miss Ning Shuang, long time no see!" Yin Qianchen obviously knew Ning Shuang, he smiled at her and said, "I don't know why you guys are here?"

"The few of us came here with Master to do some business, but we didn't expect to encounter demons from outside the territory." Ning Shuang smiled wryly.

"Then what are you going to do now?" Zhuang Luo asked.

"We want to find Master, but..." Ning Shuang seemed to hesitate.

Mo Li suddenly tugged at Jun Xie's sleeve.

"What's wrong?" Jun Xie looked sideways at Mo Li.

Mo Li glanced at Shi Shabi with a little disgust, and then asked Jun Xie, "How do we deal with this extraterritorial demon?"

Zhuang Luo's eyes flickered for a moment, then turned to look at Jun Xie, and suddenly said, "Young Master Jun, you can use the strange fire to completely kill this extraterritorial demon."

Hearing this, Ling Qingye slightly raised her brows, turned to look at Zhuang Luo, and said with a half-smile, "Using different fires? It's really a good idea!"

This little bastard must have deliberately mentioned Jun Xie's possession of the strange fire in front of others, and he didn't know what the hell he was planning.

When Ning Shuang, Chuxue, and Yingyu heard this, they also turned to look at Jun Xie.

"You...you have a strange fire?" Oh, Shishabi was really terrified, he didn't want to die at all, even if the body of the demon clan was destroyed, their souls could still survive in other people's bodies, but If he died under the strange fire, he would be completely wiped out, with no possibility of surviving.

With a calm expression on Jun Xie's face, he raised his hand and snapped his fingers, only to see a mass of black flames suddenly appear out of thin air, covering Oh Shishabi's body in an instant.

"Ah!" Oh Shishabi screamed immediately, and his face was distorted by the pain. He could even clearly feel the blazing heat that could even burn his soul.

The burning process only took a moment, and the extraterrestrial demon who fell in front of them was already dead without even ashes.

After completing the task, the flame of nothingness was taken back by Jun Xie.