Chapter 139

At the same time Jun Xie left, a large group of ghouls flew over, and countless people were being chased and killed by ghouls.

However, Jun Xie had already left first, so the ghoul did not chase and attack Jun Xie.

Jun Xie released Mo Li and Ling Qingye after they got away from Lei Chi.

Ling Qingye couldn't help but stretched out her hand to wipe off the sweat, then exhaled deeply, and said, "It was really thrilling just now, I almost had to face thousands of ghouls."

The surrounding area is an open wasteland, but looking from the east, there is a faintly visible peak standing tall.

"What is this place?" Li Li looked at the surrounding environment.

"Gaoyang Ridge is ahead." Ling Qingye said.

"Sounds a little familiar." Mo Li blinked and said.

"The people from Jianzong are still there." Jun Xie opened his lips.

"Oh, now that I think about it, those two idiots met the people from Jianzong at Gaoyang Ridge, have they arrived already?" Mo Li asked.

"It's fighting!" Jun Xie said calmly, and at the same time retracted the released soul power.

"Uh, do you want to help?" Mo Li looked at Jun Xie and asked.

"Are your hands itchy?" Jun Xie raised his eyebrows.

"A little bit!" Mo Li said a little embarrassed.

Ling Qingye, "..."

"Then let's go." Jun Xie directly took Mo Li's hand and flew towards Gaoyangling.

The corner of Ling Qingye's mouth couldn't help twitching slightly, she really wanted to leave as soon as she said it.

The people of Jianzong are indeed fighting, or they are fighting to the death with the demons outside the territory.

Dozens of extraterrestrial celestial demons are besieging the people of Jianzong, and the current situation of the battle seems to be that the extraterritorial celestial demons have temporarily gained the upper hand.

Zhang Pingfan and Zhang Pingfan teamed up to deal with an extraterrestrial demon, but they seemed a bit reluctant.

Just when the two were sweating profusely, a sharp sword light suddenly flashed in front of them.

A red figure suddenly descended from the sky and landed in front of them.

"Mr. Mo!" Zhang Pingfan looked at Li Li who was standing in front of him, and couldn't help being startled.

Seeing Li Li appearing, Zhang Pingfan showed a hint of surprise on his face.

The two turned their heads and saw Jun Xie again.

Li Li fought with the extraterrestrial demons. The swordsmanship he was using was taught to him by Jun Xie. He could handle even the extraterritorial demons who were stronger than himself.

Zhang Pingfan and Zhang Pingfan looked at each other, and then continued to deal with the extraterrestrial demons.

The leader of the extraterrestrial demon is called La Baba, a rare female extraterritorial demon. Although she is a woman, her strength is equivalent to the peak of the Dao Spiritual Realm among humans.

La Baba naturally also noticed Jun Xie and Li Li who suddenly appeared, but she didn't take them seriously, and even felt a little disdainful.

The people on Jianzong's side currently have the highest cultivation level of Dao Lingjing. This person is called Xiao Feng, and the weapon in his hand is a high-grade holy level. Not the slightest bit of fear.